The Rouge pack

A/N: sry for the pic. But it actually goes with the chapter name. At least I think that.

Rebecca's p.o.v
I stood there and watched her go.Everyone stood in complete silence as they watched her leave. I feel so hopless, I thought. I looked at james and anger flared in me. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I screamed at him. "My fault? How is it mine?" He asked. "If you hadn't brought this up, she would still be here!" I said making a point.

"I- I didn't know what else to say!" James said with his fist clenched. "We need to go after her. Me and you though... no one else" I said. I transformed and ran out of the house before he could respond. I followed her scent trail but I eventually lost it.

James caught up with me."Over here" he growled and ran. I ran after him and we saw piper in her wolf form still surrounded by Rouge wolves. James jumped to her side and snarled at them. I jumped to her other side and growled. "Piper what on earth are you doing here?!" I asked her.

She just sat there. James and another wolf collided into each other as they both lunged at each other. I tackled another one and so did piper. I bit down on the wolfs' neck and killed it. The other two rogues attacked piper. "James let's get them from a side!" I growled. He nodded and we lunged at the rogues from an angle. As we drove them off another wolf trotted up to us.

Piper immediately got up and limped over to the wolf. "Max I'm sorry..." she said. Who was this wolf? How does piper know him? Well I'm gonna find out one way or another.
---------------------------------------------------------

Dun dun duunn!!!! The update has happened finally! Hope yall enjoy it! Plz vote or comment... see you later my wattpadians