you have a choice

Rebecca's p.o.v

I stood in silence. I felt like I was torn apart. I hated that james leaked a secret so big. Even tho piper was mad, he could not have said anything because piper would eventually give up on the subject. James knew that.

"James." I whispered. No reply. "JAMES ANSWER ME." I said loudly almost screaming. "WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT?" He screamed at me. "Why did you say something? You should have to be the one to answer because you were stupid enough to say something. You could have told me after the party. But you did not and now piper is out there where the other clan could get her and plus, they also know about her being a hybrid and you especially knew that they want to harm her. So, WHAT IS YOUR EXPLANATION FOR THIS?" I asked him with a harsh voice.  

Silence. "Fine I guess I'll have to get the answers by playing dirty, so," I stopped  remembering the sledge hammer. I picked it up by the mallet and the wooden end was pointing to the ground. I looked at james then I started to bring it forward when james said, "Wait, I have one question" "what?" I asked impatient. "Why do u talk so much?" He laughed.

With a low growl I hit the wooden end into his stomach hard. This is gonna be harder than I figured, I thought.