Aoba's Present

Koujaku was at home, setting up dinner. He had made some food with Tae-san, determined to make sure Aoba is relaxed and comfortable on his birthday. Koujaku smiles to himself. Aoba would never guess the present Koujaku had for him...

**

Aoba walks through the door.
"I'm home!"
He goes into the bedroom, putting his bag down by his dresser and his jacket on the floor. Then, Aoba moves into the kitchen.
"So what's for di-" he begins to ask his boyfriend, but is startled by what's in front of him.

Koujaku is only in his kimono, leaving it open like he usually does right after sex. His chest muscles were easily seen; even his tattooed parts were visible, but not as much.
Aoba can't help but stare at his boyfriend's body. Koujaku smiles.
"I thought you might like it."
"W-well when you look like that..!" Aoba looks away, his face turning redder. He can feel a bit of arousal stirring in his lower body.
Koujaku chuckles. "Why don't we eat in the meantime?"
"Yeah.. speaking of which, did you cook?" Aoba's face slowly reverts back to its usual color.
"Sort of. I had Tae-san's help."
"Meaning she did all the work?" Aoba couldn't help but grin. His boyfriend can't cook like granny. No one can cook like granny!
"I helped a bit!" He replies, trying not to smile.
"Alright, alright! Let's eat already."
Aoba sits down across from Koujaku who began serving the food. Aoba takes it graciously.

--

After dinner, Aoba tries to help Koujaku clean up but he refuses his help.
"I want you to be completely relaxed today. It's your birthday, and you deserve it."
"Koujaku, it's just dishes. It's not something huge."
"I still don't want you to do this. Why don't you take a bath or wait in the bedroom for me?"
Aoba raises an eyebrow. Sounds like Koujaku has more planned.
"Alright, I'll wait for you..."
He knew better than to take a bath before they had sex.

--

Aoba sat down on the bed, waiting for his lover. It wasn't long before Koujaku came into the room, smiling at Aoba.
"I love you so much, Aoba."
Aoba grins. "I love you too."
Koujaku moves next to him, sitting so his leg can rub up against Aoba's leg, then begins to kiss Aoba's jawline.
"A-ahh!" Aoba is a bit taken aback, but soon lets Koujaku kiss him, slightly blushing.
Koujaku moves his mouth to Aoba's ear, licking it sensually. Aoba makes a noise and pushes Koujaku away.
"Quit doing that! Jeez..."
"Sorry, I couldn't help myself I guess. But you're right; it's your birthday."
Aoba watches as Koujaku gets up and strips down. Aoba blushes, knowing he should look away, but can't keep his eyes off his handsome boyfriend..
Koujaku looks away for a bit, then looks back at Aoba. "Hope that didn't put you off."
"No, of course not! You're just so breathtakingly handsome.." Aoba silently curses himself for saying that out loud while a darker blush came to his face.
Koujaku smiles. "I'm glad you enjoy the view."
Aoba begins to take his shirt off, resulting in Koujaku stopping him.
"What is it?" Aoba asks, curious.
"I want to do it instead."
If Aoba's face can get any redder, it just did. "Oh, a-alright."
Koujaku carefully takes his boyfriend's shirt off, then gives him a kiss on the cheek. He undoes Aoba's belt, then pulls off his pants. Aoba looks away as he notices his erection through his boxers.
"I'm glad you're already excited."
Koujaku palms the clothed erection, making Aoba groan. He pulls his hand away to take off the boxers, then moves his body in between Aoba's legs.
"Hey, Koujaku, what are y--"
He begins to suck on the younger's head.

A/N: Sorry for the wait!! Here's a short part. Hopefully I'll get the next part up soon so you aren't left hanging!