Prolouge

I couldn't believe my eyes. What once was my best friend was laying in front of me in pieces. How could this happen when I made sure to keep a close eye on them? when did this happen? I stood up from where I knelt next to what looked like and arm. My jeans were stained from the blood as my black hoodie was drenched from the rain.

"I am so sorry." my hands moved slightly and hidden from view. Moving away from my friend I pulled out my dagger. Someone was watching us. Going around the corner I saw a man walking away with his hands in his pockets. My anger rose as I followed him in the shadows. The police were watching me as I slowly moved forward towards the man.

"I know your following me. why not join me for a cup of tea." Coming out from the shadows I put my dagger away so it wouldn't be seen am followed the man. We went into a nice looking café with pictures of coffee on the walls and the aroma of way to many expressos. "How old are you?"

"I can't answer that."

"Okay, then why were you at the crime scene?" The look in his eye was pure anger. I have no clue why there would be anger in his eyes, but it was there and visible. I stared into his black eyes as he tried to look away. My red eyes reflected in his perfectly and my mind trailed to thoughts that I rarely ever get anymore.

"It's called I can do whatever I want." I got up from my seat but stopped as I saw a man in the corner concealing a gun in his jacket. The man in front of me let out a snicker of some sort as I sat back down. So that is their plan. The think they know me. "What are you trying to acomplish?"

"Isn't it obvious? there are people we need dead and we know you can kill them."

"What if I kill you first? Anyway if you haven't noticed I'm rusty." Placing my elbow on the table I leaned my hand into my open palm and waited for the mans reaction. I could only hear laughing as he stood up and pulled my seat out for me to stand. He held a fun up to my back and got really close as to not get attention.

"If you dot do as we please then we will kill more." When we left the café into the deserted streets I let out a small laugh. It grew louder as they backed away and I fell to the ground holding my stomach. "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing... I just think it's funny." Standing back up I dusted my self off as I composed myself. My back straightened as I looked towards the two men with guns. A serious expression stretched across my face as I looked them both in the eye. They were frightened by me. "This is not your type of killing style. If you did cut my friend up you would have put a knife to my back not a gun. Get your facts straight."

"How did you know that we were lying?"

"I can hear you."