Chapter One

It has been three years since I met with those two guys. They are safely locked away in jail along with the man who committed the original murder. I have officially given up on my old ways and I joined the police force, who didn't like that I was still in grade 12.

"Take the hat off." I turn to the teacher behind me who reached for my hat. I ducked out of the way of their grasp and glared at them. Their glasses had a glare of light hiding their dark blue eyes.

"Do you want to wear this hat that badly?" I started walking away knowing that I made them mad. I was leaving the school anyway. The clicking of heals came from around the corner making me fix my hat and keep walking. A car was waiting outside for me with officer Mark waiting with a hot chocolate for me. "Did you wait long?"

"Not at all. Here is your hat and change of cloths. We are going straight to the station and you are interrogating someone." I couldn't help but let out a smirk. I haven't gotten to interrogate someone in forever and they never last long. And the table doesn't either. Mark held his coffee with his left hand, elbow hanging out of the car.

Inside I found the chief waiting for me by the from desk. We had a knife in his hand and a mug with my name on it. I went into the bathrooms by the front doors and changed quickly and placed my hat in my head after carefully combing my hair. After changing I walked up to the front desk and grabbed the knife. It sat in a holder that I could attach to my leg. "Ready?"

"What's the deal here? Who are we talking to?" He shook his head and walked into a room with a metal door. Inside there was a one sided window on the wall beside the door and a table in the center. At the table sat a raven haired man in handcuffs. He looked up at me with his black eyes and spat on the ground.

"Why is she here?" My red eyes glanced at him as he talked. My mind telling me to kill him. Taking out my knife I slammed it on the table so it stuck, blade half way into the table. He looked at me as if he were not fazed at all. "Again. Why is she here?"

"Because I know when someone is lying. I can hear it." His eyes widened as if he had seen a ghost. Both of his black eyes had fear in them as I backed away. Nobody was in the room behind the glass and the camera was facing the man, not showing anything else. Taking off my hat I let my ears out and let my tail swing free. "You will tell us everything you know."

"My friend was put into jail for murder along with two other people. But they are going to get out. Tonight." I grabbed my knife moved the camera and placed my knife against his throat. Anger rose in my mind making me slowly dig the blade in further. "get this knife of of me."

"Tonight! the are breaking out tonight!"

"Yes."