Chapter 1

Before I start. I want to say that english isn't my first language so I'm sorry for my grammer mistakes. for now I hope you enjoy my story.

Hi I'm Ashlyn and i'm a rogue. I have light grey almost silver like eyes and i wear my long fair hair in two french braids almost all the time. I am quite tall for a female and have a slim build.I love running, reading and fighting. I am 23 years old and my birth day is in tree moths.

I was sitting on a brach in the big oak tree just outside the border of the royal pack. it was slightly snowing like it had does almost very day when it is winter here in America. When i thought of my family, they are all dead now but i don't really care anymore. It has been that way since I went rogue.

********** Flash Back **********

It was around seven in the morning when when I heard the phone ring. My dad picked up the phone after around half a minute he dropped the phone and started crying and slipped down the wall he was leaning on. Quickly i grabbed the phone i heard the man at the other side of the phone said: ' hello is someone there." i replied the man whiteout knowing that phone call would change my life.

that morning the man ,whose name was Louis i learned, told me that my mom ,younger brother and sister had died in a plane crash. they where visiting my uncle in the USA . me and my dad would come next week cause is still had school. When the call was over I quickly went looking for my dad who had stormed out of the house while i was calling. I found him outside of our house sitting on the park bench he had made for my mother when i was six. he told me we needed to go for a walk so I went inside grabbed my leather jacket and followed him in to the woods behind our house.

we were walking for half an hour when is asked my dad what he wanted to tell. he said : " you know that we are werewolf, don't you? And how i always found it special that you and i have the werewolf gene. well that is because. A long time a werewolf and a human had a daughter. there daughter wasn't born a werewolf no she was born a human just like her dad. eventually the daughter met her mate who also was a human and they had twins a boy and a girl. when the girl was young she always showed signs of being a werewolf but she never shifted. Till one night she was bitten and turned into a werewolf. That night her mom got a visit from the moon goddess in her dreams. The moon goddess told her: 'Every second generation of your bloodline a female shall be born who is when bitten will be abel to turn in to a werewolf whit a gift". After the girl shifted she could feel very body's emotions. so years went by and everything went on as the moon goddess had said till me and my brothers were born. Yes we were the second generation but there wasn't a girl born till you ashy. Thats why you are so special and strong. " we walked true the forest for the rest of the day and when we came home we ate and fell a sleep.The next day we want to visit a pack and joined. we held the funerals foor my family and life went on. after a month i released that my dad became more depressive because his mate, my mom, died we moved to a smaller house more close to my school.

_____ one and a half year later _____

It was almost Christmas. I was eating lunch whit my friends from the pack. when the principal , also or luna, came to me and asked if we could talk. I agreed thinking it was about me and her son, Maurits. we didn't got along even a bit thought he was an selfish asshole and he probably thought that i was just a nerdy bitch. But that's when she told me that my dad was in a car crash and he had died. I was shocked for a moment but quickly came to my senses and asked if I could see the crash and she said yes i quickly grabbed my bag and she drove me there. when I came there and came to the conclusion that it wasn't an accident no it was on purpose and i know exactly who did it, the alpha and his son, but I stayed silent. When I came home I quickly packed my bag and booked a ticked to the USA. after that I called my uncle and aunt who were also werewolf's and explained there what happened. They told me they would pick me up and they would ask the Alpha if i could join there pack. I went to sleep that night and when it was time to go to school I left to the airport so they wouldn't notice till it was to late. I left the pack letter thanking them for being so nice I left my friends and the luna each a personal letter telling them to keep going and I left the alpha and his son a letter whit the message:" I know the secret and when I come back it won't be pretty." just before i left the territory I said: 'Here by I cut al ties whit the white moon pack."

*************************************

The flash back isn't over but i'm going to end it here for now please comment and vote .