A/N

Hi!~

Hi!~

This is the first time I've had a whole story plot planned, and I'll have to say that I'm quite proud of it.

Hala will be written as you/she. Depends on who's point of view I'll write.

All rights are reserved to BeyondTheSorrows©

Any type of plagiarism will be strictly reported. I do not accept people copying my plots and stories.

Before you get reading, here are the meanings of a few things I'll be including in the story:

Burka

A veil (most of the times blue) that covers the entire face and the body of a woman, with a mesh window or grille across the eye area for the female to see out of. Some women wear it for various reasons such as religion, or having a very possessive husband who could say "please wear the burka, I don't want any other men to see you."

Hijab

A general meaning "veil" or "to cover". It is a head scarf that covers the hair and the neck, but not the face.

Dupatta

A scarf that is very long and it is loosely draped across the shoulders and the head and it is often paired with matching garments.

This story is just a little idea I came up with. Nothing too special.

Uh... To answer a tiny question that might pop into your head- no I'm not Asian nor Muslim, Islam, Jewish, etc.

Please enjoy the story. I'll pour my heart and soul into it. Thank you!~ <3