•6•

Flashback (3rd Person POV):

"I'm going to have to keep you VERY close."

His words rung through your head over and over again. So much So, they reduced you to tears. As you were sobbing on the bed, Clyde looked at you from his desk, with a guilty look printed on his features.

'Was I too harsh on her?'

Sighing, he got up from the seat located at the desk and walked over to where Y/n was sitting on the bed, bending, well squating, down to the height she was at.

"Hey, um... you okay?" 'Stupid, of course she's not okay!' He mentally scoled himself. All he got in return was Y/n showing her back to him. Once again, he sighed and gently picked her up and positioned her so she was in the palm of his hand. "I'm sorry." Something suddenly snapped, causing Y/n's temper to shoot through the roof.

"Your not 'sorry'! Your a monster! A HEARTLESS MOSNSTER, YOUR KIND KILLED MY FARTHER, YOU HAVE NO EMOTION! NO WONDER MATEO'S FIRST IN LINE YOU DON'T HAVE THE STRENGTH TO RULE.  I HATE YOU!!"

Clyde anger that he had been holding in, burst like an over inflated balloon. His fingers curled around Y/n's body so tight she was struggling to breathe, he then stood up to his full height.

"You don't know what's it's like to be a part of this family. You're just a spoiled little human who gets everything she wants. You should be grateful, I could've killed you by now, but I haven't, consider yourself lucky. And if you ever talk to me like that again, I will have no hesitation to drop you out if my window, OR I could make you my little slave. But you're lucky I'm feeling generous." With that, Clyde threw Y/n harshly on the bed, making her land on her arm, with a small crack.

Still in shock, she heard the door of Clyde's room open, and saw Mateo step into the room.

-End of Flashback-
Mateo POV:

After Y/n told me what happened with my brother, I felt rage take over me.

"How's your arm now?" I asked, with a concerned voice.

"I don't know..." She said, looking up a me from my desk.

"May I?" I laid my hand out on the table for her to climb on so I could have a look at her arm. She reluctantly nodded and stepped onto my hand. I brought her up to my eye line and carefully tried to inspect her arm without dropping or harming her. After carefully inspecting her I came to a rough conclusion. Her arm was broken.

After telling her so, I pulled a small bit of bandage out from my desk draw and carefully made a sling and put it around her neck and gently placed her arm in it.

"Thank you..." Y/n mumbled with a small smile.

"No problem." I replied with a wide smile. "So, when was the last time you had something to eat?"

"Two days ago." My eyes widened.

"Two days?!" I repeated shocked, she nodded in confirmation. I got up from my seat. "Wait here, I'll go and get you something to eat."

Hiro POV:

I was doing my usual rounds until I bumped into Prince Clyde. I bowed my head to him and was about to continue with my job.

"Hiro, could you go to Mateo's study for me and, um, check for a human?" The word human caught me off guard. I realised I couldn't argue without losing my position.

"Yes, sir." I bowed once again and made me way to Prince Mateo's study.

As soon as I got there I knocked on the door several time with receiving no reply, so I gently pushed the door open.

"Prince Mateo?"

Y/n POV:

As soon as I knew that voice as not Mateo's, I hid behind the nearest object, which happened to be an oversized ink pot. Deciding to be brave, I peeped my head around the ink pot so I could see the intruder. He had ice blue eyes and platinum blonde hair that reflected the light perfectly. I was so indulged in his hair that I hadn't noticed the pair of ice blue eyes staring back into my e/c ones.

I retreated behind the ink pot once again only for it to be moved away, the giant brought it's face closer to mine, with a shocked expression showing.

"Hiro...?" We both looked towards the door to see Mateo with a plate of food in his hands.

A/n ~

Recap on what Hiro looks like!