Chapter 3

Far off in Irithyll in a chapel stood a large man as big as Anselm. He wore a large crown and wielded two great swords. Then across from this person was Leonhard, walking toward him, carrying a big, golden soul.

"Pontiff, an honor it is to be in your presence. I brought such a high tribute as well to be in Irithyll and under your domain." Leonhard then bent down on one knee, lowered his head and offered the grand soul. In a deep, grand voice Pontiff replied,

"Stand up Leonhard for you are higher than those wretched mortals and do not need to worry of giving tribute."

"Then take this soul of a great champion as a gift." Said Leonhard as he stood up. Pontiff then picked up the soul and crushed it in his hand, absorbing it.

"So what brings you here into Irithyll, Leonhard?"

"Oh mighty Pontiff there is only one reason of why I am here, someone has broken our sacred laws and you; judge of all, should be the one to judge him."

"And who might this be Leonhard?"

"A Winged knight with the name of Anselm. I believe he shall come this way to reach Anor Londo, or so sources tell me."

"Well Leonhard, your request shall be done." Leonhard then gave Pontiff a deep, dignified bow, turned around, and walked off. The Pontiff stood there, waiting, for the next person to stand at his feet.

As morning dawned, and as frosty airs blew, Celena slowly opened her eyes, with ice lacing her eyelashes. She stretched out her arms and yawned, shivering to the cold air.

"Good morning Anselm." No reply. "Good morning Anselm." No reply, she then crawled over to him and then realized that Anselm was fast asleep. Celena smiled and thought to herself, "so tough men can relax." Celena then tapped her knuckles against Anselm's helm and said playfully, "Rise and shine princess." Anselm then groaned and rose up lamely, putting his weight onto to the halberd. Anselm then pulled out a Rime Blue Moss Clump.

"Breakfast, princess." said Anselm using the same tone Celena used, who reluctantly ate it. Anselm then took out a small barrel the size of a goblet and started to drink from it.

"What's that you are drinking?" After drinking it down, Anselm replied,

"It's called Siegbraü, a drink of merrymaking, and gives many nutrients, and helps resist the frost. Famous from Catarina made by a knight known as Siegward."

"Have you met him?"

"No, I have not met him, I just used to buy them off of Asif."

"You seem close to Asif."

"He was one of the few Ash that remained in the Angelic faith." said Anselm as he packed up the sleeping mat.

"So where are we heading today?"

"We are going to pay tribute to Pontiff Sulyvahn, ruler of this land and the ones surrounding it. Then after that we'll head up to Anor Londo." Celena gasped,

"Home of the Gods!?"

"Indeed."

"What are we going to do up there?"

"We are going to see Yorshka, sister to Gwyndolyn; God of the moon." Celena then brightened up and said,

"Then what are we waiting for!" She then grabbed Anselm's arm and started to drag him back to the church of Yorshka. Anselm broke Celena's grip and started to lead the way. They then exited the church once again and turned left which had a path leading to a gate. Anselm stopped at the gate and steadied Celena.