Erik - Eye of the Tiger - Part 3

Lana's POV 

My eyes felt heavy, and all my bones seemed to scream at me. 

I winced, as I opened my eyes, an aching pain lingered within them. 

Everything was slightly fuzzy, and I pushed my hands from behind, to try and sit up. 

"Look, the bitch is up." A girl spoke, and I pressed my back against the metal wall. As every second passed, my vision became clearer. 

"You," I whispered weakly as the girl who served me coffee only hours ago smirked. She stood from a man's lap, and walked over to me. 

Then I recognised the man. Erik. From the museum. He looked guiltily into my eyes, but I couldn't hold his gaze for long.

She knelt in front of me, staring at me for a few moments. Her cold, hard hand hit me across the face, and I gasped from the pain. 

"Erik, why did you bring her again?" She mused, smiling at my pain. 

I could feel tears sting my eyes, as I looked at Erik. 

"Leave her alone." He muttered, before walking towards me. 

I shuffled back self-consciously. My back hit the vibrating metal and it was only then I took in my surroundings. 

"Where am I?" I whispered, my voice croaking slightly.

No one answered, but Erik sat beside me as the girl huffed and moved towards the back.

The room was small and constricting; a metal box. I caught the sound of an engine whirring faintly below me, and my heart sank as I realised we were in a vehicle. There would be no way of escape. 

No one seemed to pay attention to me, they all sat cleaning guns or talking quietly. 

"You've been asleep for days." Erik spoke quietly, and reached over to take my hand. 

I flinched back. 

"Days?" It came out as a whisper. Would anyone realise I was gone? It wasn't as if I had any family, but surely the museum would notice my absence.

He nodded. 

"Please, let me" He gestured to my hand. 

An angry gash splayed across my palm, blood still slightly oozing from it. It must have been from the broken glass from the cases in the museum. In his hand, he held white cotton and a small bottle.

"You aren't going to use chloroform on me again, are you?" I asked, an eyebrow raised.

He smiled and shook his head. "No, but it'll sting a little."

I reluctantly gave him my hand, and he held it as if it was the most valuable material in the world. I watched his face carefully as he put all his attention into fixing my hand.

He looked into my eyes with concern. 

"It'll hurt, okay?" 

I nodded and he poured the alcohol into the cut. 

I breathed quickly, my hand burning. He held it tightly, and I could feel my nails digging into his skin. The pain soon dulled and he let go. 

He began to twist a bandage around it, and I noticed the small red marks my nails had left on his skin. 

"I'm so sorry." I rushed, terrified he would hurt me. 

Erik squeezed my hand lightly. 

"No problem sweetheart." 

A/N

Not gunna lie this imagine is my favourite of them all I'm tempted to write a full book for it.