-148 days, part two

"Don't say a word while we dance with the devil," I sang in a Sigma buffing foundation brush while shaking my hips in the rhythem of the catchy song. 

My curls were gently slapping my back while doing so and it felt soooo good to have a little bit of fun at work. It was a bit after 8pm and I had two more hours to kill. Currently I was the only one working besides Melissa, who was in charge of the shift tonight and busy with another Beverly Hills girl. By calling someone a BH person we never meant anything good. Usually people coming from there were hella rich and hella exhausting.

"You brought a fire to a world so cold," I immediately stopped as soon as I heard a bell, announcing I had customers in the store to serve. "Meh," I sighed and stuck the brush inside my brush belt and threw hair away from my face.

Quickly I made my way towards the noise that my clients were making. From what I could have heard there were two - a male and a female.

"Welcome to Sephora, how may I help you today?" I chirped but bit my lip as soon as I realised who was standing in front of me. 

I quickly stepped back and had to grab a stall next to me in order not to freak out completely since in front of me there was a person, whom I had known for a while even though it was just on the internet.

It was Zach fucking Kornfeld looking better than he ever did in his videos.

"Huh, finally someone came," I finally moved my eyes to a short girl with dark brown hair that was styled to perfection. She wore all black just like I did yet she managed to look way classier. Her piercing blue eyes were scanning me now, making me feel anxious and bad about myself.

Pull yourself together, Rubs.

"I'm sorry, I was just-," Immediately I was cut off by this beautiful but rude missy.

"You were shaking your ass around, we spotted. Now find me a lipstick that would suit my dress," She ordered and even though I was usually a fierce person, I quickly turned around in order to help her.

Wait again, what colour was her dress?