Chapter 13: Conclusion to The Battle of Gods

A/N: the battle of Gods reaches it's conclusion.

(Sorry it took so long).

You and the now base form goka were still faced with a somewhere smirking lady Beera.

Lady Beera: well, isn't this quite the surprise. Seems someone's having a little trouble with their godly power.

(Y/N): how the hell did you drop from being in a god form?!

Goka: I don't know! I don't completely know how this whole god stuff works!

Lady Beera: well isn't that just a shame.

She lifted her finger up and made a small purple ball of ki appear.

Lady Beera: seeing as how you're no longer capable of keeping up with me now that you've dropped from your god state, I no longer see reason to fight you anymore.

She tossed the ball of ki at you both. Goka turned into her regular super saiyan form and fired a Kamehameha while at the same time, you fired a hyper beam. They both hit the ball of ki and caused it to explode.

Lady Beera: oh, still have some fight left I see. Not that it will do you both any good.

She said before making multiple balls of ki appear around her.

(Y/N): ah fuck.😐

(Meanwhile).

Back on the ship, mewtwo nearly jumped from what he had just found out.

Mewtwo: no way! This is unbelievable!

Logan: now what's wrong?!

Mewtwo: I just sensed Goka's energy in her regular super saiyan state. Something's clearing gone wrong!

Kyogre: oh shit! What about (Y/N)?

Mewtwo: as far as I know, he still in his mega form. But if he's fighting Beera alone, he might not last very long against her.

They then noticed a few small purple colored explosions at a few different parts of the sky.

Groudon: what the?

Logan: okay, that definitely does not look good.

Back above earth, you and goka were boasting away any of the balls of ki that would either try to hit you or the earth. Beera just continued to smirk as she made more of them keep appearing and head at you.

(Y/N): damn it! She just won't let up!

You said before blasting two of the balls away.

Lady Beera: you can't blast all of them forever!

She said before firing even more blasts at you both.

(Y/N): you fired a glowing orange ball into the air and when it exploded, multiple orange balls appeared and fell from the air. They all collided with each of Beera's balls of ki and made them all explode. Soon the whole area around them was covered in smoke.

Lady Beera: ?!

(Y/N): don't go calling us out just yet, Beera!

Lady Beera looked at the smoke and saw goka charging up a Kamehameha. She fired a regular ki blast at her, but goka then started using instant transmission a few times around her. The goddess of destruction didn't know what direction to look for goka and while she was detracted, you had enough time to ram into her and pass by.

(Y/N): okay goka, let's finish this!

Goka: right!

You stopped next to goka with a finished Kamehameha. You charged up your hyper beam and you both got ready to fire at Beera, who now turned to the direction of you two. But she didn't have time to fire an attack or anything as you and goka fired a mix of your hyper beam and Kamehameha.