9

"he said what?"

chang-su sat on the opposite end of our beige sectional sofa and shook his head.

after the incident with jimin i had rushed back to my studio and carried on my work as usual, despite barely being able to concentrate due to the incident being repeated over and over again. i had rushed home as soon as the clock struck 4, making sure there was no chance of bumping into jimin.

when i had arrived home i explained everything to my roommate chang-su.

"ikr? that was my reaction, too. im still not sure i didn't hallucinate the conversation while overdosing on his pheromones."

"so?"

i tucked my legs beneath me on the couch and leaned into the corner. "so what?"

"you know what, yeona" grabbing the tv remote off the coffee table, started flicking through the tv channels, "are you going to tap that or what?"

"i don't even know him that well and he threw that curveball at me."

"he seems to know about you."

"shutup, chang"

"hes handsome, rich, and wants you. what's the problem?"

i looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed. "its going to be awkward running into him all the time. im hoping to hang on to my job for a long while. i really like it. i really like my boss. hes totally involved me in the process and I've learned so much from him already."

"remember what your therapist says about calculated risks? when your shrink tells you to take some, you should take some. you can deal with it. you and park are both adults." he turned his attention back to the tv. "wow. he's only 23 think of all that stamina, jeeesoos!"

"think of how he has the audacity to talk to me like that; im offended by how he just threw it out there. i hate feeling like a vagina with legs."

chang-su paused and looked up at me, his eyes softening with sympathy. "im sorry, baby girl. you're so strong, so much stronger than i am. i just don't see you carrying around the baggage i do."

"i don't think i am, most of the time." i looked away because i didnt want to talk about what we'd been through in our pasts. "it's not like i wanted him to ask me out on a date. but there has to be a politer to tell a woman youre lusting after her."

"youre right. hes an arrogant douche. let him lust after you until he has blue balls. serves him right."

that made me smile. chang could always do that. "i doubt that man has ever had blue balls in his life, but it's a fun fantasy."

he turned off the tv. "what should we do tonight sis?"

"i was thinking about checking out that gym downtown." i'd done a little research on a gym one of my colleagues, seulgi , had recommended, the thought of having that kind of raw, physical outlet for stress seemed more and more ideal.

i knew it wouldnt be anything close to banging the hell out of park jimin, but i guessed it would be a lot less dangerous to my health.

~~

a/n

this was kinda short but whateva, just strap on yo seatbelts hun. btw some backstory, chang-su is gay, yeona has lived with him since she moved to seoul and theyre super close. okey dudes baiii

ciao <3