Rochelle Goyle and Deuce Gorgon

Rochelle Goyle stepped out of the large building in the abandoned city with her draw dropped. 

     "Venus?" She asked. "VENUS!" Rochelle fell to her knees and gently moved Venus's hair out of her face. "Venus..." Rochelle sobbed for a minute, then stood up and stepped over her dead friend and towards the forest. 

     In the forest, Rochelle searched for a tree she could easily climb and soon found one covered in vines perfectly grown to act as a ladder. She began to climb.

Once she reached the top, Rochelle noticed someone. It was Deuce Gorgon, resting on a branch and chewing on an apple. She peered behind the leaves, hoping to stay hidden from the gorgon, but was surprised to realize that he had seen her the whole time.

     "Where's your team at?" Deuce asked her, still focusing on his apple. Rochelle stepped back onto a lower branch.

     "They're both dead," Rochelle told him. 

     "Cleo's dead too," Deuce said. The two said nothing for a minute, up until Deuce finished eating his apple. He finally suggested to Rochelle, "Would you like to ally?" 

     Rochelle nodded, then sat down by Deuce and began to tell him about her experiece so far.