o. crazy accent.

*✲゚*。⋆ 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐀 *✲゚*。⋆
[ o. prologue; crazy accent. ]

☸︎

E! News:
ONE DAY AT A TIME RENEWED FOR SEASON TWO...WITH A NEW CHARACTER?
written by pamela miller

Okay, so you might be wondering who the hell this is

Okay, so you might be wondering who the hell this is. This girl is none other than Ana Oliva, a rising actress whose breakout role will actually be in season two of One Day at a Time. Before we get into the whole thing, we did a bit of research on her.

Ana Oliva is a twenty year old Argentine actress, so be prepared to hear her crazy accent in the second season. She's had small roles in movies such as Lucy Ramirez in the Power Rangers reboot. She was the girl who played Trini's only friend. Ana also played Teresa Lopez in Riverdale, a River Vixen who left town a week after Jason Blossom's death.

You also might be wondering, who is this character, then? The answer to that is Valentina Moreno, a teenage girl who is going through the same crisis our beloved Elena went through in season one. Except, she gets kicked out of her house for it, so she stays with the Alvarez family. That's the basic gist of it. At least, that's all we could get from the writers right now.

We, for one, are very excited for this new season. Also, who else thinks she and Elena are going to get together? No one? Just us? Oh, well, we're just gonna have to wait and see.

☸︎

oof i kinda forgot about this