first day, first chance

Lauren's pov;

Nervous, thats the word... first day as a teacher, and I have only seen the school once and its huge.. No way I find my way in there by myself.
I went out of my white rober and my car was standing a bit from all the others.
-exuse me? a light voice behind me Said
I turned around and saw a girl in a white t-shirt and light jeans.
-yes? I said
-do you like work here? The brown haired, beautiful girl asked
-no this is my first day! I Said and laughed
-oh mine to, I'm Camila! She Said and took my hand
-I'm Lauren Jauregui, Camila?
-Cabello, Camila Cabello! She smiled and we took our bags and went away to the big door.

-so what are you teaching? she asked while we sat down in the sofa in the teachers room.
-english, and you?
-spanish I am so exited!!
-do you speak spanish? My parents are both grown up speaking that so I know a lot! I Said happily
-NO WAY? I am from cuba!!
We talked about spanish until more people came Into the room.
-you girls must be the new ones! A handsome, tall, dark man said and shaked our hands.
-my name is Jonathan and I am one of all of our math teachers!
He was really cute, and flirty... maybe, Maybe not.

I finally were in my own classroom, after meeting all the teachers and cleaners. I took up a picture of my family and sat it on my bench. I heard noise start to come up in the corridors and I knew that its was time. The door opened and a storm of people came in, after 4 minutes was watching 21 people sit on their chairs in front of me.
-Hi! I'm Lauren! I Said while trying to be calm.
-are you our new hot teacher? A guy with long, blonde hair asked while his friends laughed.
-no I am your new old, mean bitch teacher! I said.
Everyone but him laughed and I knew I won this time.
-so yes, I'm Lauren Jauregui and I am 21 years old.....

The bell made that sound all students loves and they started to pack up their stuff and Said goodbye to me!
-thanks for today!! I Said smiling while packing some stuff up from the floor.
The classroom was empty and the loud sound outside was on again, so many people. I cleaned up the whiteboard without hearing the door opens.
-Hi! I got so scared and turned quickly around and saw Camila.
-Hey how was your first class?? I asked.
-it was scary but fun, and yours?
-just the same! I laughed and so did she.
She came up to me and helped me to put away some books.
-you know this morning in the secret room?
Secret room, thats what everyone called the teachers room.. wierd.
-yeaaa?? I tried to guess what she meant
-that math teacher totally flirted with you Lauren! She blinked at me.
Little did I know he did, little did I think he flirted with Camila
-no he was totally flirting with you Camz!!! I lauged.
She stopped smiling and quickly turned around and put the last books up. I stopped laughing while seeing her back.
-I didn't mean.... I started but she was faster.
-I guess I never Said how I never have been flirted with before! She Said and laughed so much I could even not laugh.
She was so cute and special. I think we will become good friends.