'ms cabello sucks'

Camila's pov

-Hola chicooooossss ¿que tal? I Said while the class started.
I heard some Bien, some muy bien and also some wispering. It was friday and my first week was almost finished, I was still nervous for talking and didn't find my ways in the school. But as much as I could I talked with Lauren, neither of us knew that much about the other teachers.
-so, I know its friday and I know you have lunch after this class but please please try to work! I knew they had a hard time concentrate before lunch.
-¡por favor quita los teléfonos chicas!
The hour went quick and no one really cared of what I tried to teach them, but this class I have had one time before and they were the same that time to. Nothing wierd. I was just cleaning a bench When I found a note on the chair behind, I took it up and read it...
Ms.Cabello sucks lol, she should teach kindergarden instead
I AGREE AHAHAH but her butt is like......
I stopped Reading and trew it right in the trash. I knew what students does. Now I wanted to eat lunch.
-good day Camila! Elisabeth said.
Elisabeth, the other math teacher, not the not one.
-hi! I Said and sat down with the teachers.
I sat with Elisabeth, Tom (the gymnastic teacher) and Juan (the music teacher). They talked about stuff I had no idea about and I tried to laugh When they did so I wouldn't sound stupid.
-Cabello you are on my seat!! I man voice sounded behind me.
-what its lunc....
-I am just kidding with you Camila! Jonathan laughed and sat down beside me.

I was on my way to the ladies bathroom When someone took my arm.
-Jonathan? He smiled nervously while holding my arm.
-you are friends with ms. Jaregariu right?
-who?
-Lauren! He lauged
-its not Jaregaruiur or what you Said, its jauregui why?
-I was thinking about asking her out tonight!!
Some part of me wanted to say I had right that he liked her but I didn't.
-um I think she is in her classroom, her last class for today should be ending now! I smiled to him
He quickly ran away to the stairs and I reminded myself I needed to use the bathroom but I wanted to follow and see what happends.... no I shouldnt.

Lauren's pov
-thank you all for today, everyone did a great job, have an amazing weekend!! I smiled and watched the 19 people walk out trough the door.
-Hey Lauren!
I saw Jonathan come trough the crowd of people and I lauged at how his hair was all messed up in a bun.
-Hey you!
-what are you doing tonight? He asked and I felt some butterflies in my tummy.
-oh No idea! I Said
-I was thinking that we could go out and eat, you know, get to know eachother more! His blue eyes met mine.
-sure I will just go and get my bag and we can go directly!!
I walked quickly trough the mess of students to the stairs and up to the secret room. I took my black bag from my desk and saw Camila sitting on her chair in the other corner.
-Hi Camila!! I Said with a rush.
-So Lauren I met Jonathan before and he....
-he asked me out as you thought!
She smiled and ran over to me and hugged me.
-have fun!!
-I hope he wont talk about math all the time!! I Said and we both laughed.
She went back to her desk and I walked to the door.
-see ya monday Jauregui!!
-I'll tell you everything Cabello!!