Chapter 1. Part 1:

(Taylor's perspective)

July 11, 2006

"Taylor! Wake up or you will be late for your last day of school!!" I hear my mother yell from downstairs.

I open my eyes and see my ceiling.

Today is the day.

The last day of school.

I get up and quickly put on an outfit, I went into my bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I grab my backpack and head down stairs, I hear my mom talking to my brother Austin. "Here is your lunch honey. Have a good day at school." she said.

"Hi mom." I said.

"Hi Taylor. Here is your lunch." Mom said hanging it to me.

"Thanks Mom." I said.

"Have a good day at school. You better get going of you'll be late." Mom said.

"Bye Mom love you." I said and kissed her cheek.

"Love you honey. Bye." Mom said and I walked out of the house.

I quickly get onto my bike and ride to school. When I arrive I run inside and I get to my locker. As I'm getting my books into my backpack a unknown voice makes me jump out of my skin,

"Hey Taylor!" A familiar voice yelled.

I jump and screaming a bit making the other students in the hauls look over at me giving me a odd look.

"Shit Selena you scared the crap out of me!" I yelled.

Selena laughed, "Sorry I didn't mean too."

"You ready for the last day of this shit hole?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes! I can't wait to sleep in. And not have to worry about homework." Selena

Suddenly the bell rings and students begin to run into their classrooms,

"Shut we are going to be late!" I yelled.

"So what? It's the last day of school!" Selena yelled.

"Mr. Timberlake is going to be pissed either way!" I yelled pulling Selena's arm with me as we run to class.

We make it in time as Mr. Timberlake starts to speak to the class,

"Quite clown class. We have a new student. Camila Cabello." Mr. Timberlake said and the class quited down.

"Tell us about yourself." Mr. Timberlake said to the girl and she suddenly got shy and timid.

"Um...Hi my name is pronounced Cameeela Cabello. I've originally form Cuba but my family moved here in the states when I was little we lived in Florida until we moved here." The girl said.

Cara raised her hand, "Yes Cara." Mr. Timberlake said.

"Why did you move here?" Cara asked.

"My father had to change jobs so we moved here." Camila said.

"Well. You can all get to know Camila better as the day goes on and durning summer break. I hope you will like it here with us in the next semester. Camila you can go back to your desk and everyone can get your yearbooks out for everyone to sign." Mr. Timberlake said.