Meme World Part 1

One day a turtle named Jeff jumped into a river. The river gave him super speed and Jeff ran off to a store screaming "MY NAME IS JEFF!" he just kept running until he found a store. When he walked in he found Uganda Knuckles buying doritos and mountain dew and Sanic at the front counter."Do you know da wai," Uganda Knuckles said to Sanic. "Yes I know da wae," said sanic. So i kept shopping and finally bought a bag of tide pods to eat for dinner. The next day he went to the graveyard so he could visit all the dead memes and he found vine, fidget spinners, harambe, etc. Then he had to go to meme school so he did. At school he saw a group of people holding up a triangle and instantly he thought illuminati confirmed. That day we had a pep rally and we had a special guest come and that special guest was John Cena. me and my friend Pepe were excited because John Cena was our idol. After school when i was driving my favorite song started playing which is PPAP and then peanut butter jelly time started playing which is my second favorite song. I got out of the car and was heading down the street to my house when I saw a slug. He was slugging down the street and I got raged. "BOIIIIIII!" I yell. He was moving so slowwwwww. It looked up and then said "i'm a gurl". The MLG glasses appeared and i got water poured on me. I just got burned. I went on my Snapchat and used the dancing hotdog filter and screamed "Aaaaaaaahhhhhh there's a dancing hotdog on my head," Then I saw some people building in the distance so I went over to them and saw Donald trump screaming"BUILD A WALL" I stared at the Mexicans as they built America's wall. Bruh. Later I decided I wanted to go to OFC for chicken so I hopped on Thomas the train and saw dat boi strollin. When i finished my chicken i was walking to thomas and a stray cat ran in front of me so i picked him up and it was grumpy cat. He didn't say much but he did say meow. I had a dream last night that i went to space and i saw nyan cat flying all around the earth but then he pushed an asteroid towards earth and destroyed earth.

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N Meme world part 2 is coming soooonnnnn.

- MEME_MASTER out