Chapter 13

Eunisse pov:

I never thought that we could be this close, all I know after I give it back to her the book, and also the sudden "kiss". Everything changed. I mean it's not usual to ask a number. Yeah I asked her number and I texted her if we could meet and at first she did not believe it was me.

from: +639170******

Eunisse ? hmm is that really you I mean how did you get my number in the first place I can't remember that I give you my number.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell that I asked her number to one of my classmate.

to: +639170******

It's me :) ow that I ask one of my classmate and she gave me your number. Hmm really it is me do you want some proof ???

after a minute ..

from: +639170******

Ok prove it to me then that you're Eunisse.

Ok , What proof that it's me ?? tsk

5min past and still can't think of proof that it is me. And then suddenly came puff on my head :) wuahahahah why I didn't think of that in the first place. I hurriedly get my phone and type.

to: +639170******

Your sweet and smooth lips :) I miss them .. joke ^__^ it's me really you we can meet later name the place and what time I'll be there.

Hahaha naughty me. I'm sure she's stuck on her phone. After a couple of minutes still don't have a reply from her, and I'm already here at Mcdo so I text her again saying I'm here and I'll be waiting can't wait ..

from: +639170******

Ok be there in a bit .

I smiled widely :))) hahaha I have a chance again to see her. I can smell her again I got addicted by her scent. Hindi ko alam anong meron siya, but she came on my mind and boom !! Just like that she's invading my whole me. I can't get enough of her.

While waiting I get my sketch pad and draw her :)) yeah I'm good at art ,, the first that I draw is the picture of her when we first met, she's holding a book and setting on the bench .. Malapit ko ng matapos yung dino-draw ko, then sunddenly my phone vibrates. It's Darryl she' calling I immediately answer it

Hello daryll your here already ???

She's not answering, so I keep on looking if she's her look to the left the right she's not there and when I look in front of me she's there standing I smile at her. My heart is beating faster, hindi ko alam anong nangyayari I don't have any idea, before I know she's in front of me now..

A-AHM hey- she said and smile at me, gosh her perfect teeth is showing. Can't get enough of her smile. After that smile my heart beat as fast as before and something is ticklish on my stomach I don't know what is it.. Gosh!!! You're really something...

Hi I thought you're not coming :) thanks for coming so what do you want so that I can buy ??? yeah I thought she's not coming but I'm happy that she came :D I look at her and to my notice and based on her facial expression she's thingking if she would sit or what hmmm

Ahh no its okay , beside I have my friends with me, and ahmm if it's okay with you , let's just join them - and I look where she's looking at ohhh!! she's with her friends. Nag-isip ako, then as my answer I just smiled and nod at her :) When I look at her she smile