02 | TURBULANCE

Addison P.O.V

      AFTER I WOKE up, I reached out for my phone. I was surprised the amount of missing calls I had gained from my team. I had two missing calls from Clint, three from Tony and five from Steve. I quickly decided to call Steve first. 

I heard Steve worried voice from the behind the other line. "Hey, Addison. I was calling you before because when I went to check on your room you weren't there." Steve said with a worried voice. 

I smiled at the wall. "Hello Rogers, Hill gave me a bag right after I meet my new team and said I will not return. So I coulnd't said anything to you guys, I'm sorry." I told him. 

I heard him sighed. "It's okay, Stark called me the other day. He almost got a heartattack when I called in asking for you." Steve said to me. 

"Poor thing." I commented, feeling bad for worrying Tony. 

"Yeah, so where are you?" Steve asked me. 

I hesitated before answered. "I'm currently in my new room on a airplane. The team is amazing. They are really nice you know." I told him. 

"Well take care. I got to go, duty calls." Steve said from behind the phone. 

"Yes Sir." I said with my best attempt to imitated man's voice. He chuckled at me before hanging up the phone. I sighed, putting my phone on my jean pocket before leaving the room. I watched as some agents walked around the plane. I made my way down the stairs to visit Fitzsimmons when I spotted Skye carrying boxes. 

I quickly approached, helping her with a box. "Do you need help?" I asked her.

Skye gave me a smile. "No I' fine," She replied as she tried to balance the other two boxes she was carrying. 

I scoffed at her answer. "Yeah right, just give me this box and follow me." I told her, helping her. I looked at her from over my shoulder. "You know there is a spare room next to mine. You can have it if you will like." I said over my shoulder while she follow my steps. I opened the door for her and she passed. She smiled and looked at me.

"Thanks for being so nice even though I was on the raising tide," Skye said as she dropped her things on top of her new bed. I dropped the box I was carrying on the floor next to her bed. 

"No offence but the raising tide is not really a big threat. Plus everyone deserve second chance." I told her as I opened the door to leave her room. 

Skye quickly stopped me by taking a hold of my arm. "Thanks by the way." She said to me. 

I nodded in response. I walked out just to crash into someone. I stiffen when I felt arms around me. My eyes looked up to see Grant barely inches away from my face. The agent just stared at me. I coughed trying to ease the tension as I put some distance between us. "Sorry I bumped into you, I wasn't looking where I was going," I told him. 

Grant waved at me. "No, don't worry it was my fault. I had my mind someplace else. We have a meeting with your dad right now. I was looking for you." He said to me, giving me a charming smile. 

"That is nice of you Grant. Thanks." I told him and walked to the briefing room. I could see through the glass doors my dad talking to May. I smiled at the sight of him before I entered. Grant followed me, but my attention was glued to my father who had a serious look on his face. 

"Well I want all of you are the comitee of this ship. So just a heads-up Skye will be on our team from now on," my dad said.

"Skye is not colified to be a SHIELD agent." Grant said.