Chap 11 // FINALE

Finale Smut.
//Smut = Sex, Sexual desires.
13 / 14+

As we kept kissing, she took off my shirt, along with my bra, revealing my boobs.

She then, did the same.

She smiled, "Are you sure?" She asked me.

I nod, then her kissing my neck, then to my belly and she stops at my curves, sliding down my pants and revealing my panties.

She licks down until she hits my clit, and I let out a soft moan. She looks up and licks her lips, flashing a smirk at me.

"D-Dont.. t-tease me.." I moan.

She smirks, then sliding down my panties and looking at me, "Ready?" She says.

"M-Mhmm." I say nervously.

"Okay." She then looks and takes 1 finger out, then sliding it in my clit.

She goes a little faster letting me let out a moan, "a-ahhh!" I moan.

"I'm putting 2 more in, Okay?" She reassures me, I nod letting her do so. She then smiles and slides in 2 more fingers, making me moan. Tears slip out of my eyes, and the pain slowly slips away. I moan, feeling pleasure.

She takes out the 3 fingers, and smiles. I get up and lay her down, making me on top.

I sit on her belly, licking on her neck, and she moans, "Your are so beautiful," I admire down, and I smirk, "Are you ready, Babe?" I ask.

She nods, and I lick down until her curves, sliding down her underwear and letting my tongue go free in her clit. I look at her expressions to make sure I'm doing it right. With my two free hands, I grope her right boob and then, her left boob too.

She moans of pleasure and I smirk, I slide in 2 fingers, she moans louder as I go faster, "y-y/n.. I think im gonna cūm!" She says.

I slip out my 2 fingers, she glares at me, "don't tease me!" I smirk.

"I think I want you to finish it.." I lick my lips.

.."I hate you.." she says, as she centers her fingers down at her clit, as I watch.

She slides in her 2 fingers and moans, I admire her every move, her every expression.. and smile, she's so beautiful.

I'm so lucky.

She then cūms, as she moans one last time,, I smirk, "That was such a great show, babe." I give her a kiss and she admires my body.

"You wanna sleep?" Ayano asks.

"No, we have to say goodbye to the wattpad readers, how mean of you!" I whine.

"You were writing that?!" She squeaks in embarrassment.

"Of course!" I yell.

"Oh my god! No!" She complains.

"Ack, Okay Uhm.. BYE WATTPAD READERS, thank you so much for reading
AYANO X READER!" 🙈✍🏻

"GET BACK HERE Y/N!" Ayano yells.