13

𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐄𝐃
Could you tell me was it real or was it all in my head?

"THE abandoned theater? Seriously?" Stiles ran a shaky hand down his face as he looked at the Mikaelson siblings

"THE abandoned theater? Seriously?" Stiles ran a shaky hand down his face as he looked at the Mikaelson siblings. "I didn't even think about the damn theater!" He shouted, punching a nearby wall. "I should've put more thought into it. I should've went with her to the store. I should've had been by her side. I should've—" he choked on a sob as he started to pace back and forth. "I — I failed her. I failed her!"

"Stiles, calm down, buddy." Scott tried to calm down his hysterical best friend, but to no avail. "We know you're worried about her, we are all, but acting like this will not help her. We need to calm down and come up with a plan to get her back with no trouble."

"I..." Stiles ran a hand through his hair, tugging at the roots before nodding. "Yeah, you're right. Being calm gets me to my girl. Being calm means we get her back safely." He nodded, licking his chapped lips, and rubbed his hands together, nodding.

"We aren't just getting her back to you." Niklaus stepped forward, glaring at Stiles. He could not believe that his immortal sister fell in love with a pathetic, human boy. "I don't know what my sister sees in you." He looked around at all the pack. "Or any of you, for that matter. You guys don't let her be at her full potential. She's an immortal, a killer, a being that is powerful enough to make the world rain blood. Yet, you guys turned her into this—"

"Into this beautiful, caring, and really amazing being." Lydia stepped forward just as Malia walked into the Loft.

The Mikaelson's turned around and gaped at her as she stared back at them in confusion. "Who are they?" She crossed her arms as she walked towards Lydia, standing in between her and Niklaus. "Are they here to find my sister?"

"Sister?" The pack looked to Malia, confused. They didn't know she had a sister. "Wait. Are you talking about Alex?"

"Yeah." Malia nodded, her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at them confused. "I thought she would've told you by now. Turns out, I didn't kill my family." She did fake ethusiastic jazz hands. "Alex went to some witch bitch and turns out, there was a spell put on me, I was sent into the future on a one way trip thing, I lost my memories, and was thrusted into another family's life who thought that I was theirs."

"Oh, wow," Lydia breathed out. "I had the hots for sister's."

"Had?" Malia turned to Lydia, looking confused but also sad.

"Oh, erm, uh..." Lydia cleared her throat, her face heating up as she looked Malia in the eyes. Brown eyes intently staring into her piercing hazel-green eyes. "I mean, uh, I still have the hots for you but this is not the time to talk about this."