𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

' 𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾 '

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

ALEXANDRIA has had a tough year, from being thrown into a world full of different monsters, and falling in love, and not knowing where to go next, she is in one hell of ride as everything continues to spiral.

After the Nogitsune, everything was going back to normal or as normal as it can get when your friend is missing, have to go to Mexico to find him, get attacked by bone creatures, and there's a list with every Supernatural creature in Beacon Hills on it.

And on top of all that, poor Alex is starting to question whether or not Stiles is the one for her. But that isn't the part that gets her feathers ruffled, it's the fact that things start to get too hard on them that they might have to call her family.

◌。୨❀ 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 ❀୨。◌ █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

𝗔𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻
𝘈𝘓𝘌𝘟𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘈 𝘔𝘊𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘓

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘔𝘚𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌𝘚

𝗧𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗪𝗼𝗹𝗳 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘔𝘚𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌𝘚

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 - 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓 & 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

- 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧 𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘴, 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸'𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮.

- 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩, 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘱 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗌, 𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘦, 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮, 𝘦𝘵𝘤. 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘬.