13. I'm sorry

"When I close my eyes, I see you.
When I open my eyes, I miss you."

...

"I am going to do this!" Chanyeol said as he started writing something on the page.

"Yaw. What are you doing?" Baekhyun came and sat beside Chanyeol. "Woah! A love letter?" Baekhyun said as he looked through what he was writing.

"Yeah. I came up with this." Chanyeol said continuing to write. "I can't confess to her. So I am gonna confess through this letter." He said and smiled to him. "Done!" He exclaimed as he put the letter in its cover.

"So you wrote her if she accept your feelings, she will wear a yellow dress the next day?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol wink and nods.

Mia POV :

I started walking in search of lisa. When I saw Lisa from far away. I walked to her but then suddenly jimin came and stood in front of her. I slowly hid behind a pillar and eavesdropped on their conversation.

"Lisa." Jimin called to her.

"What?" She asked.

"I want to tell you the truth." He sad which made me confuse. "It was not Mia's fault." Hearing this, my eyes widened. "It was mine and chanyeol fault. Chanyeol tricked her to come to the restaurant by calling her telling her that he got into trouble. I also didn't knew about the whole truth and told you only the half of it." Hearing this, Lisa started to tear up and ran away. 

Before jimin could go, I came out and stopped him.

"Park Jimin." He turned around. I walk up to him. "Why are you saving our friendship now?" I asked.

"Don't you ask too many questions?" He said and glared at me and walked away leaving me.

I sighed. When I heard Lisa behind me. I turned around and she quickly hugged me.

"I am so sorry Mia." Her voice cracked. I also hugged her back. "I didn't knew it." She said crying. I smiled but then started thinking why jimin helped me. After a while, I broke the hug and Lisa smiled.

"Back at friends?" She asked. I smiled softly and nodded. "BTW, I've someone to meet you with."

"Who?" I asked.

"Come!" She said grabbing my wrist.

We made through the hallways and ended up in the drama class. I saw everyone practicing when Lisa called to someone.

"Luhan Oppa!" She screamed and a guy standing beside jisoo turned around and smiled at Lisa.

Lisa looked at me and mouthed 'come'. I followed her to jisoo and that Luhan guy.

"Meet Luhan. He's jisoo boyfriend and Chanyeol brother." I got amazed. I bowed to him and he smiled at me. He doesn't look like chanyeol tho.