12. Love or Lie?

"Excuses are nothing but just ordinary lies"

...

"You are here." Mia said as she smiled showing her rabbit teeth. "Tell me" She said drunkenly. "Why you always save me whenever I am in danger?" She asked from him looking into his eyes while he picked her up in a bridal style. "ANSWER ME!" She yelled but then again became quiet burying her face in his chest. "Answer me." Her voice cracked when suddenly, a few moments later, she started crying and then became quiet.

Jimin slowly started walking carrying Mia in a bridal style. "Ji-jimin-ah?" She slowly raised her head and said, softly. Jimin stopped walking. She could see his jawline, perfect for cutting oranges. "Tell me." She again buried her face in his chest. "Why are you torturing me? Why you always yell at me? Why you always insult me? and why you always hurt me?" She ask with a soft tone yet tired. "What have I done to you to suffer this?" Jimin slowly looked down and stared at her eyes which were full of tears. "You hate me but come to save me whenever I am in danger. Jimin, whoever you are, you make me feel like I am yours. I belong to you. I am in your heart but I know I am a stupid person right now to say these all because you hate me. You want me to die." She sighed letting her tears to flow on her soft pinkish baby cheeks. "You are an angel jimin. If you haven't saved me in the first place, I would've died." She hugs jimin neck and stare at his eyes. "And you're eyes. What's in them? Do your eyes change color? Seriously. I've never seen someone's eyes like yours ever before." She laughed and also cried at the same times not knowing her eyeliner was all over her face.

"Stop blabbering." Jimin said. "Or else I'll leave you in the middle of the jungle." and continued walking.  Mia put her index finger on her lips and nodded her head and then again buried her face in his chest.

"I love you, Jimin."

Jimin made out of the forest and went near his car. He opened the front passenger seat door and put Mia down and made her to stand.

"Jimin. Please don't take me to the hostel. They'll rusticate me. Take me to Lisa's house." She said and Jimin nodded and made her sit and closed the door with a bang! while he went to the driver seat and opened the door and got in. He slowly turned the key of the car, and the engine started and then he drove off.

Back at the jungle.

Chanyeol, baekhyun, Lisa and Rose continuosly screaming Mia's name. Rose notice something shining and went near it. Her facial expression changed and she became happy. 

"Hey Lisa. Look here." She said. Lisa came to her. "Its so beautiful. Isn't it?" She showed her the bracelet. Lisa looked at it and became shock.

"Where the hell did you find it? ITS MIA's!" She exclaimed. Baekhyun was talking on the phone.

At the hostel.

A black Mercedes parks in front of the mount college hostel. Jimin comes out of the car and go to the front passenger seat and opens the door. He grabs Mia by her hand. Mia's comes out of the car and brush Jimin's hand off.

"Don't touch me!" She says but again her head starts to spin around and she is about to fall but jimin holds both of her arms and stops her from falling. Mia looks up at jimin's eyes and their eyes locks with each other. 

The warden comes out of the entrance gate.

"Mia? What happened to her?" She ask. Jimin turns around.