Beyond The Dream

Hazel's POV

I looked up at him hoping to see then crystal light blue eyes, but instead I saw he was staring at me with darkened black eyes, -Hazel. I stared at them- Hazel enough to realize that he wasn't himself. He was out to t-Hazel me. -Hazel.....

"Hazel, wake up please!" I stirred when started to hear Madeline crying

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She looked up and clenched onto me.

"There is someone in the kitchen" she stated letting 3 tears fall

"R u sure?" I asked her

she just nodded.

"Let me check it out"

"NO! no, please, I don't want you to get hurt!" She yelled/whispered. all the sudden I heard glass break. And another. Then a third one. I shot up, not knowing if I was going to step on a piece because it's still black in the house except for the moon shining in. I slowly crept into the front of the kitchen door to see a fairly young boy, about 20- 22, cursing and throwing glass plates everywhere. I honestly had enough.

"Excuse! what do you think you're doing!" I shouted at him bravely. with that he stopped and turned to face me. He put his hand through his dirty blond hair.

"Um, hello? Are you going to answer me or not?!" I shouted again. Anger building up inside if me. he walked towards me, I started walking back till I hit the wall. he came closer and took my wrists and put them above my head.

"You NEVER will talk to me that way again. you hear me?" getting angrier the second. Look we have the same emotions. Yahhh. Not! I just stared into his eyes.

"I SAID YOU HEAR ME!?" he yelled in my face, having me breathe in his beer smelling breathe. I still didn't answer. He took my wrist down and slapped my face. It started to sing. I felt tears coming over my waterline, just waiting to fall.

"Now I'm going to ask you one more to time! you hear me?" he said anger about to explode

"Y-yes" I said not daring to look into his eyes.

"Good. Now clean this mess up!" he hissed. I groaned and moved him out of the way. I knew he wanted to hurt me but he held it in for a reason. Wonder why. I grabbed the cleaning broom thingy and started picking the big pieces up. Once I was done I grabbed the vacuum and started picking up the real small pieces. Once I finished I heard Madeline scream. I dropped everything to see what was going on. I saw that the man was in front of her only a few feet away. I ran and grabbed Madeline and moved behind me.

"Let me see her!" he hissed

"No" I said

"What did you say?" he challenged

"I said no!" I stated. That's when his fist collided with my cheek. My face swing to the other side. I felt tears coming but i knew I had to stay for Madeline.

"Tough aren't we?" he teased

"Yes" I slurred. He just walked away and I grabbed Madeline and brought her up to our room. When we got in she locked the door. I started to walk to my bathroom when I fell because I couldn't see. I saw my iPod glad off the moonlight shine. I grabbed it and switched the flash light on. I went to the bathroom with Madeline right behind. I started to clean my cut that I got from that guy while Madeline was peeing. I just shook my head. Even in the bad moments she still lightens everything up. I finished fixing my cut and looked over to see Madeline was gone.

"Madeline?" I yelled

"Yea?" she reapplied.

"Okay never mind I just got scared" I told her.

"Oh okay" the she skipped off

I walked out of the bathroom

Turning the lights off. Okay now I feel dumb because the lights are out. I just laughed it off. As we walked downstairs we stopped at the bottom stair to see the Man starting to turn into a werewo- haha no. He was just staring at us with cold black eyes. I knew we were in for a lot today.....

--------------------

TO BE CONTINUED....

Haha what's going

To happen? Hah idk. Actually I do. Lol. See you later!