The talk

* Maddie POV*
I was in a break when my best friend Jezzie came in with tears coming down her face. "What happed" I asked and jumped up and ran to her "what wrong talk to me" I keep trying to get her the talk to me. When she said "Maddie I found my mate"  "that great why are you crying is he here"i asked I need to meet my best friend
Mate. "Maddie Aiden my mate" she said "no your joking right this is not funny" i said Aiden used to bully me all the time I hate that kid. "No I'm not joking I'm freaking out why Aiden?" She asked  "what did you do?"
"What happed?" "I want to know." "So I see that Aiden and Ethan and they friends come into the cafe so I go to take their order when Aiden growls and said mate to me. Everyone at the table hear so I said just take all the time you need and walk away into here" she said. "Maddie can you take the table please" she asked 0how about I kicked they out and we can go on with our shifts with our they here ok?"I asked "okay" she answered me. I walk out outside when my wolf starts saying mate! Our mate is here! As i walk closer to the table the louder my wolf is talk to me. "Hey guys i need you the leave"I said to the boys. "Why do we have to leave" Ethan asked when I look into his eyes I found he my mate. 'Mate" he growls at the table all the head snap to him. I use my mind link that I have with Jezzie come out here Jezzie now I said. Jezzie comes running out "Maddie!" she calls she sees that Ethan is my mate. "Sorry guys you have to leave" she said jogged up the table Ethan is looking at me and Aiden is looking at Jezzie. "No!" Ethan and Aiden growls at us. Me and Jezzie boss Jake comes run to us and "ask what going on?0 Jezzie said "we asked the guys to leave but they will not leave." Long story short our boss kicked they out. Me and Jezzie are walking to her car when are mates come out from nowhere. "We need to talk" Aiden said with a cold voice me and Jezzie at each other "okay" we say together.

Note
Hey guys I'm planning to write more tomorrow but right now I need my sleep good night you guys. Thank you for reading