14

2 months later.
it's been a week since i've seen jack.
he hasn't answered my messages or calls.
he has only spoken to finn.
and finn won't tell me whit, so i'm fucked.
i jump off my bed and walk over to Finn's.
the door was locked so i was worried.
i quickly remembered that finn had an extra key hidden on top of his door(hA like iCarLy lmao).
i jumped up and slid the key off, unlocking the door.
i open the door, to see finn and jack.
"huh, you can't answer my messages, but you can play fucking fortnite with my brother?" i said rolling my eyes at jack and leaving the room.
i flopped on my bed and looked through my feed.
milliebobbybrown

milliebobbybrown: missing dogsoft🐸tagged: @finnwolfhardofficialellewolfhard_: but lets jus be honest, i'm your favorite dogsoft

tagged: @finnwolfhardofficial
ellewolfhard_: but lets jus be honest, i'm your favorite dogsoft...
user1: wait is she actually Finn's sister?
user3: I SHIP
user4: FILLIE
user5: @user1 boi have you been living under a rock for the past 9 years?
milliebobbybrown: ahahahah @user5
my door opened and someone laid next to me.
"hey," he said and I turned from him.
"fuck," he mumbled, "elle, i was an asshole i know."
"yeah i know too," i said still looking away from him.
"elle you need to give me a chance to explain myself," he said and i turned to him.
"how the fuck can you explain yourself bubba?" i said instantly regretting it. i call him bubba, because it means more than just brother, it also means best friend.
"well at least you called me bubba," he whispered.
"jack, why the fuck would you ignore me you little thot," i said and he air laughed.
"i didn't want to but i had to," he said sucking in air with deep breathes.
"why? how could there be any good reason to ignore me? you know i have anxiety jack!" i said now louder.
i was just happy the door was closed.
"because," he started.
"you don't even have a good reason! Jesus Christ jack i can't believe you right now! how could you be such a dick-" i stayed but he cut me off.
"because i like you, a lot! and i was scared to tell you and that i would accidentally expose myself if we talked anymore, because i like you so much and it's just ugh i don't know how to explain it!" he said at rapid fire while i looked at him dumbfounded.
"happy?" he said and i nodded.
"jack," i started but words wouldn't come out.
how the fuck was i supposed to react.
"look elle, if you don't like me back, it's okay, i wouldn't be mad. but, please just promise me we will still have our friend ship?" he asked and i nodded again.
"elle are you mad," he asked after a few minutes of silence.
"no bubba, i'm not mad at all, if anything relieved," i said and he gave me a confused look.
"what do you mean?" he asked.
"well, i," i was interrupted by finn.
"hey uhm jack, lets go play more fortnite," he said and his eyes went wide.
"HOLY SHIT JACK DID YOU FINALLY ASK HER OUT?!" he yelled and jack blushed.
"shut the fuck up finnlard!" jack hissed at him.
i started laughing.
"wait so continue," jack said when finn left the room.
"never mind it's not a big deal," i responded and he nudged me.
"hey bubba, what is it, you know you could trust me," he prompted.
"i've liked you for awhile too," i said under my breathe and i saw his light eyes up.
"really?" he asked and i nodded.
"but bubba, i don't want to date yet. i'm not ready," I said and he nodded.
"i don't think i am either."
"okay, then go back to playing video games with my brother you loser," i said standing up.
"okay, fine love you bubba," he said pecking my cheek and walking out.
holy shit, jack kissed me.
OKAY QUICK AN!
so elle is 14, and we will pretend that jack and finn are 15 and 16! i don't want anything too sexual, because sexualizing kids is NOT okay.
that's why there may be kissing and hugging and shit but this won't be dirty bc they are still young. okay sorry for the rant ily bye.