44

"yo jack," asher said coming into my trailer.
i looked up from my phone and asher sat down next to me.
"whatcha lookin at?" he said taking my phone.
i tried grabbing it back but asher saw.
"why are you still stalking elle's instagram? she broke up with you," asher said giving the phone back.
"because it was my fault, and it's not just like i could get her out of my head, i love her. and it's almost unhealthy how much i love her. she is my world and i fucking ruined everything! grace kissed me and i kissed her back! fuck how could i be such a shitty person! and now she's probably with that guy oliver, him shoving his tongue down her throat!"asher looked at me wide eyed.
"then go get her," i looked at him confused.
"don't sit here on your ass feeling sorry for yourself and go get her! it's not like she has forgotten about you!" i sighed and went on instagram showing him the end.
"am i dating jack grazer? no and i don't intend to again," elle said through her livestream.
"well shit," asher mumbled.
"see she is over me," asher laughed.
"if she avoided you the whole livestream and answered this question last, i highly doubt she isn't still into you. i mean look at her Instagram." asher pulled out his phone and went to her Instagram.
her Instagram had pictures of her, her friends, her family and me. that was it.
"oh," that was all i could get out because it was breathe taking.
not like mountains but like realization.
"do you see what i mean? she still loves you. and it's not like she could just stop, you couldn't," asher said and i stared into space, thoughts drowning me.
"what am i supposed to say to her?"
"actually anything, anything that makes you sound like you want her and need her."
"okay, i've got this," i said walking out of the trailer and ordering a uber.
"good luck jackie chan," asher said as i got into the uber.
i gave him a thumbs up and off i was.

when i got to Elle's house everything was quiet.
it was peaceful and overall a beautiful place.
i walked up to the door and knocked.
a half asleep finn opened the door and looked at me with his head slightly cocked.
"what are doing here jack?" finn said smiling.
"i'm here to talk to elle, is she around?" finn laughed.
"yeah she is in the place you would most expect her to be," i thought for a moment.
where would she be?
in the studio.
"can i go downstairs?" finn nodded and closed the door behind me.
the house was warm and smelled like clean laundry.
i walked down the hallway to the stairs and finn followed.
"please, please fix things right jack. she hasn't been herself recently and i don't know she needs you," he said heading up stairs.
i took a deep breathe and started down.
when i got down stairs i could hear her song playing.
i walked past two rooms and went to the second room on the left.
the door was open and i saw elle there doing pirouettes.
the spins just kept coming, until she stopped.
the mirror facing the door must've shown her me.
"jack," she whispered almost inaudibly.
"hello elle," i said walking in.
elle turned around to meet my face.
"what are you doing here?" elle said quietly.
"i just needed to tell you something," i said and her empty eyes met mine.
"yes," she said quietly.
"i miss you, so fucking much." she looked away from me and and didn't speak.
"elle you mean the world to me, you are my world." she sat down and fiddled with her fingers thinking.
"i know," elle said quietly without eye contact.
"then why won't you say anything?" she sorta snickered, "because you broke my heart and then you expected me to forgive you like that? you must have a vivid imagination," elle said standing up and stretching her legs.
"but elle, you forgave me at the hospital," i almost pleaded. "yeah because i thought i was going to die, i didn't want to die angry or sad," she said laughing again. she sounded sinister.
"what happened to you?" i said astonished by how she was acting.
"what happened to the girl i love?" she looked me in the eyes, hers glossy. "you. you broke me, again. and you know what jack grazer? you can leave. i knew you would in the beginning but i had still trusted you. i don't know how i could be so blind to the obvious. you did it to ellie and now you've done it to me. so i hope you're happy you broke me. back to your question, what happened to the girl you love? she's gone, and that's all your fault." elle finished coldly.
i stood there speechless.
what was i supposed to even say to that?
"i need you, and you need," she quickly cut me off. "i need someone that i can trust and love without regret. definitely not you."
i got up and walked to the door.
elle stood at the glass.
"i love you elle grace wolfhard,"
she stood with her arms crossed and took a deep breathe,
"jack grazer, i hope you remember me."

the end.

and that's it!
this book has taken such a long time but i'm very proud of it! i'm debating on writing another book (sequel) and comment if i should! thank you so much readers, and i really hope you did enjoy.

should i do a sequel:

comment your vote.

yes please!

nah b

thanks loves
xx kenz💘