10 | Bestfriends

Friday March 9th 2018
Sahara's POV

"Der!" i squealed holding onto him tightly as he lifted me onto his shoulder. He smirked carrying me into the bathroom and setting me on the counter pouting

"whats wrong?" i asked looking up at him

"i just...im gonna miss you" he sighed tapping my thighs with his fingers. i frowned wrapping my arms around his neck.

"take out your phone" i said sticking my fingers in his belt loops. He listened and handed it to me.

i smiled grabbing it and put my number in

"now...you ha-" i stopped and moaned quietly, closing my eyes as he sucked and kissed  on my jaw and neck."mmm D...Derek" i breathily moaned putting my hands on his chest to stop him but it turned me on.

At this point, i was practically pooling in my shorts. Derek's hands roamed up my thighs to my hips and pulled my spandex shorts down throwing them out the room. The rest of our clothes followed my shorts before he lifted me up and carried me to my temporary bed.

i bit the corner of my lip trying to get his boxers off with my toes and failing.

Derek kissed down my stomach without losing eye contact, even while his tongue flicked and swirled against my wet pussy. I rolled my eyes back and whimpered as he went down on me.

"d... der...i- oh my go-" i whimpered closing my eyes and biting the corner of my lip.

The way his tongue took its slow journey around my pussy sent chills up my spine. The way it made me feel was outrageous.

"oh mm der" i quietly and breathily moaned pulling on his dark hair,

It was like he's done this millions of times and I'm grateful but kinda disappointed...

His hands gripped my thighs and he began to slurp and suck on my sensitive pussy lips. My moans filled the room as his tongue sent a pleasurable sensation through my body.

i sucked in my bottom lip and closed my eyes enjoying myself.

dereks mouth left my heat as he kissed up my tummy and boobs. He took one in his mouth and sucked and licked all over it before doing the same to the other. I breathed out licking my lips as he kneeled between my legs and rolled a condom on while he positioned himself with my entrance. He reached back and pulled the cover over our hips as he pushed himself deep inside of me.

Loudly gasping, i gripped the sheets in my hand unable to handle how big he is just yet.

"am i hurting you?" he asked biting the corner of his lip.

"n...no" i whimpered arching my back off the bed.

"are you sure?" he asked slowly thrusting into me

"fuck...yes" i quietly moaned fluttering my eyes closed "f...faster" i bit my thumb

he smirked gripping the sheets beside me and pounding into me. I silently gasped bringing my hand up to hold his neck.

"fuck der!" i moaned loudly as he slammed into me.

A quiet moan escaped his slightly parted lips as he leaned down to plant a soft kiss on my lips. i smiled into the kiss combing my fingers through his sweaty hair. His thrusts sped up causing me to dig my nails down his back and the bed to creek and bang against the wall.

"oh m-...d...de" i whimpered " i...im bout to cum" i whimpered curling my toes

"hold it for a sec princess" he slightly moaned closing his eyes.

i tried my best to hold it in for as long i could but i failed and let myself release. After a few more thrusts Derek came too and collapsed beside me.

We both laid there breathing hard and staring up at the ceiling.

A grin spread across my face and i rolled over tracing his tattoos.

"that was...a...amazing" i giggled blushing.

he smiled down at me kissing my forehead.

"it truly was" he said holding my naked butt in his hand.

i bit my thumb looking up at him who had his eyes closed.

"i...i love you" i said quietly looking down.

When i noticed it was silent for some time, i sat up seeing derek had fallen asleep.

i sighed caressing his cheek watching as his eyebrows pulled together at my touch and how his stringy mess of hair flopped onto his cute face. i left a soft kiss on his cheek before getting up and pulling one of his teeshirts on that dropped to my knees.

As i pulled it over my naked body i smiled to myself...

Derek is the sweetest guy I've ever met...and i feel like we can last and be happy...together...i hope he feels the same way because he has my heart and i would be really hurt if he does ...

I grabbed my phone off the end table and made my way downstairs.

i froze when i saw a crying Nate on the island counter...talking to himself.

"please god...bring her back to me..." he cried running a shaky hand through his floppy mess of hair.

Ana?

"ive loved her for 8 years...please...she cant...she cant move on...i...i need her god please" he sobbed pulling on his hair. "please..." he cried, his voice becoming a bit horse

"na-"

"babyyy there you are...you had me worried sick." ana chuckled pushing past me harshly walking over to Nate who wiped his face quickly before she saw. " ready for round 6" she giggled sneakily glaring at me

By the look on nates face he was not amused by the slightest.

"we didn't even have sex...at all today" he said hopping off the counter and walking towards me "goodnight Sahara" he weakly smiled kissing my forehead before walking off.

i don't think he knows i heard him...

We agreed to be friends because i still love his friendship and him as a person and i don't wanna lose that either...

i smiled turning and deciding a drink was not needed anymore as i walked back up to Derek's room. i walked over and climbed in bed smiling as his arms instantly locked around me, holding me close in his warm embrace.

"i love you too" he whispered kissing my temple

i smiled blushing as i snuggled into his chest...

happiness...