16 |"Dye with me"

Saturday March 30th 2018
Marianna's POV

"Jack!" i squeaked as he tickled me. He cutely smiled laying on top of me and burying his head in the crook of my neck. I smiled combing my finger through his hair

" You should dye your hair..." i said playing in his soft brown hair.

"You think?" he asked tilting his head back looking at me. I nodded pecking his lips repeatedly.

"you would look hot as hell" i gasped" you should let me do it!" i exclaimed cupping his face in my hands. he chuckled shrugging.

"just don't dye my eyebrows" he said sitting up. i smiled nodding wrapping my arms around his neck.

"i cant promise i wont baby" i giggled. he shook his head chuckling, pulling me over so my legs wrapped around him.

"You should do it too...let me do it" he smiled adorably. i shrugged playing in his hair.

"Lets get to the store yea?...and not stare at each other"

*
Jack and i raced up the stairs to his bathroom and i rummaged through the cabinet until i found my clips to part his hair while jack stared at me like an adorable little baby.

i smiled pulling his spinning stool into the large bathroom.

"Sit" i said patting his cheek. He playfully rolled his eyes hopping on the stool and rested his head on his palm staring gapingly at me, smiling while doing so.

" You know you're quite a look babygirl, Just absolutely stunning." he pointed out holding my hips. i shook my head at his sweet flirting pulling his shirt over his head. He smiled like s little kid wiggling his eyebrows.

" You're such a goof" i giggled pulling on the black latex gloves we got.

" You love me though right?" he asked puckering his lips.

"I'm kinda debating that now" i teased. he pouted crossing his arms making me giggle at the child i called my boyfriend.

" Uncross and stand kid" i said cupping his face and pecking his soft lips.

" Yes Ma'am" he bit his lip smacking my ass

" Can you stop!" i laughed turning on the hot water and grabbing the shampoo.

" are you bout to give me the whole treatment?!" he exclaimed squeezing my butt. i nodded ruffling his hair. " i feel special!" he exclaimed smiling cutely up at me.

"You know...you are real baby" i pointed out caressing his cheek.

"am i the loud one now?" he asked with a dirty smirk on his gorgeous face. i raised my eyebrow confused then realizing what he mean and immediately turning a bright cherry red.

"Shut up!" i whined checking if the water was too hot.

He smirked rubbing my butt.

" Get under the sink..."

*
" ooh Couple goals bitch!" Nala joked as jack and i came running into the kitchen like little kids, giggling and laughing.