It's a Trap

How can someone look so adorable AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧

The next morning I woke up in a different room.

"Sorry, little brother. The other's are trying to ruin mine and Yuki's happy ending so I have to use you, but don't worry at least you'll be happy when you go with mom and dad." Yuno's voice rang through the room.

'What?!' I opened my mouth to yell but I couldn't, hell I couldn't even lift my head up. Forcing myself I did my best to try and say something.

'The others are looking for us and they'll most likely fall for whatever trap Yuno has planned. I have to warn them.' I felt tears begin to stream down my face.

-click- I heard the door being opened followed by the voices of my friends.

"Stay out..." I croaked out.

"Please..." I cried.

"(Y/n)?" I heard Askise call out.

"Don't... come in...." My voice still low. I heard the creak of the door open and two sets of footsteps near me

"Hey (Y/n) can you hear me?" Akise whispered.

"Please... Get out... it's... a trap..." I cried.

"Hoist him out of that chair and let's jam!" Kousaka walked in letting the door shut behind him making it lock automatically, turning towards the door Kousaka began to pull at the handle.

"No! NO! NO! WE CAN'T BE LOCKED IN HERE!" He yelled.

"We fell for it..." Akise frowned as he began to untie me.

"The door's not budging! We're stuck in here!" Kousaka cried.

"But I got that message," Mao added.

"That text wasn't really from Hinata, just like the one that brought her here in the first place it was actually sent out by Yuno." Akise explained as he began to lift me off the chair.

"But then, where's Hinata?!" Mao exclaimed.

"Yeah, and where's Yuno hiding Yuki?!" Kouska added.

"Hinata probably made the same mistake we did and came downstairs. Yuno doubtless got the drop on her, I hope she's still one piece.

"And what was Yuki doing during this catfight?!" Kousaka yelled.

"He just stood by and let it happen!?" Mao yelled.

"Of course not...He's drugged... Last time I saw him he was like a mannequin... he doesn't move..." I finally found my voice. They all looked at me in shock but accepted my answer.

-Hissssssss-

"What's that hissing?" Kousaka piped up.

"I know that scent!" Akise's eyes widened.

"It's gas," I interjected pulling away from Akise once I found my strength.

"Wait, like gas?" Kousaka gasped.

"HOLY CRAP!" He yelled.

"OH NO!" Mao cried as realization sunk in.

"If we don't find a way out of this room we're all going to asphyxiate." Akise pointed out. Kousaka immediately ran to the door and began to jiggle the handle.

"C'mon dammit! Open!" He cried.

"This is a nightmare." Mao cried.

"I've had better days." Akise shrugged.