Chapter One

It's the first day of Junior year. I can't wait till I see Serena again. She's never Really noticed me. But this year I plan to change that. I've been in love with her since she showed up at a party in 7th grade. My older brother threw a party and her sister came. Me and her ended up talking the whole time and then she kissed my cheek. I thought we had a connection but after that day she never talked or even looked in my general direction. Now that it's junior year I'll get her. 

     I pulled on a pair of joggers and a Nike T-shirt. I combed my hair to the side and looked in the mirror. Sleepy dark brown eyes and handsome face. This year I'll make a comeback. When my mom was diagnosed with cancer I dropped out of the world. But this year I'll make a comeback. I hopped into my black Dodge Charger after I grabbed my bag. I drive to AlondaHill High School. Alonda home of the Dragons. The school is pretty big. It has a minimum of 300 students. In junior class. You can think about how cramped the classroom is. It took ten minutes. I park beside a car that I know so well. It's Serena's car. She gets out and I get out. She looks me up and down. She gives me a smile and my heart skips a beat. 

"Hey Lloyd. It's nice seeing you again. How was summer?" I stare at her in shock. She remembers my name?

"It was pretty good. How was yours?" She shrugs and I notice her bare arms. 

"You wanna walk with me Lloyd?" I nod and shrug. 

We talk the whole way and it turns out we have the same schedule. And I mean the exact sam schedule. Looks like life is turning up for me, because she also chose to sit next to me in every. Single. Class. Everyone gives us shocked looks. I hear whispers that Lloyd is back and he's trying out again. Which is actually true. I try out for the football team and my mates are happy that I'm back. 

When tryouts are done I grab my sports bag and head to my car. I see Serena leaning against my car listening to music. She doesn't notice me till I tap her shoulder. She pulls out an ear bud. "Hey so I was wondering if you were going to the party tonight?" She bites her lip hopefully. I shrug and nod. "Yeah sure. Are you going?" My insides were flipping in and out. She nods and smiles brightly. "I'll see you there then." She gives me another smile and then gets in her car. When she leaves the parking lot I jump in the air and give a loud whoop. Now I have to get ready for that party.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm kinda in class right now and I'll update soon! And sorry if there's any mistakes..... 👍