Chapter four

At lunch everyone talked about us. Me and Serena. I can't believe I thought that she was cheating. Yes she's bad but she isn't a cheater. Then why did you think she was? Shut up conscience. I look down at our untwined hands and realize how much I love her. She was perfect. No she is perfect. And she is mine. I kiss her forehead as she smiles up at me. We sit and eat lunch. Damon comes over to us. How could I not know he's gay?

"Heey Love birds! How's it going sugar?" Serena playfully hits him.

"Hey Damon. How's it going with you?" She says. I look at them both. Damon's eyes flit to mine and holds mine before he looks away.

"Damon how long have you guys been best friends?" He shakes his head.

"Uhm like forever." He say like a girly girl. I laugh at him and he laughs.

I notice everyone giving us all weird looks then turning and whispering. I tug on Serena's hand. "Can we get outta here?" She looks at me with a full mouth.

"Wut I'm eactin." I roll my eyes.

"Can we eat outside?" She swallows and nods. We get up. I look at Damon and nod at him to come with us. He nods happily like a dog. We go outside in the bright sunlight and eat. I kiss Serena and her soft lips. She looks at me with bright eyes. 

When school gets out we all head over to the mall. Damon waves goodbye to go shopping for new shoes and me and Serena just go shopping for fun.

Two hours later we walk into a cafe to grab something to eat. Well that is till I see Damon. He's kissing another boy. I tilt my head to see who it is. Oh sh*t. He's kissing my brother. 

Sorry for the short update, I have to go to a track meet. Wish me luck.