Lunchtime

Ring,  ring.  The lunch bell.  What a nightmare.

I shoulder my bag and hustle to my locker.  Something was different.  Somebody was in the locker next to me.  I peered over and was greeted with flaming red hair and hazel eyes.  What a fine piece of man.   Frank,  your gay is coming out again.

He slammed his locker shut,  frightening me. 
"Jesus fuck what are you staring at?" Red hair asked,  obviously pissed.
"i- I dunno?! " I was freakin terrified of this guy,  and I wanted to Terrify him too.  At the Halloween dance... (dirty freaks)
"whatever.  Weirdo. " He scoffed and stomped away in his busted grey boots.  Super Hot.

I lingered at my locker,  waiting to follow Red.  Mikey and Ray were waiting by my side.
"dude what's taking so long?" Mikey complained.
"shush! I'm waiting for the red haired hottie to move his ass to lunch. "
"Uh,  frank? You do know that's my brother,  right? "
I nearly choked.  "WHAT?!"
"Yeah he just switched. "
"OH MY GOD MIKEY!" I punched him playfully and grabbed my lunch.

I never ate.  My lunch was a bag stuffed with paper,  so it would look like there was something.  Every day.
Both Ray and Mikey never noticed.

I plopped myself down at Red's empty table.  He had a half eaten school lunch pushed to the side,  and he was drawing.  Feet up on the table, leather jacket tied around his waist. So damn hot,  I think. 
"What the hell do you want,  bony?" he glanced up from his sketchbook.
"Sorry.  We don't have anywhere else to sit. "
"OK fine. "
"what's your name?" I asked as I sat down.
"Gerard.  Gee for short.  My old buddies used to call me Party Poison,  but that's in the past.  What's your name?"
"Frank. " I felt hot blush rising in my cheeks.
"OK,  Frank.  Don't move. " he glanced at me,  chewing on his lip. 
Oh man,  he's got me now.  I propped my face on my hands.

Twenty minutes later,  he had drawn me as a super hero.  He was amazing.  I knew he was good,  but not this good. 

"OK well, bones,  I've gotta get to the art room.  See ya later,  skeleton kid. "
"b-bye gee. " I grinned like a doofus. 
He turned and flipped me off with a grin and a sassy hip swing.  This man was going to be the death of me.