Child Hood love

Today was a green day at the kame house. Goku sat there eating everything in the fridge and in the lunch pack chichi got him."hey master roshi!?" He asked in a loud tone. Roshi responded with ease"what is it Goku" then Goku said can we train ki-blasts attack and such.
Roshi slowly got up so did turtle. Roshi was standing looking crippled after the horrific events of the tournament of power.
Then a sudden burst of white light shines as master roshi is buff but not as buff as Goku. Goku goes king Kai fist x4. "Come on master roshi and show my the max power Kamehameha... PLEASE!!" mater roshi nodded to Goku's request as he said " KA.....ME.......HA.....ME......HA and he fired it at Goku then Goku came back with a x4 kaioken Kamehameha the beams them collided and created a beam struggle. As both struggled only one could prevail in this clash of Titans then all you see is a blu-ish red beam struggle its way to victory. Then master roshi blocked it and grinned. "You got lucky Goku" he said. "Thanks master roshi!!" As goku blasted off home. He saw that goten was at a party with trunks as he walked into his doors the first thing that caught his eye was ... A delicious batch of ramen sitting on the tablet so Goku ate it up. Then chichi came in to the room and sat beside Goku. "Hey honey!" Goku blushes and replies with "hey chichi... How was your day?" Chichi smiled and said "excellent Goku." Goku then emiled and watched t.v for thirty minutes then went to his and Chichi's room and got in clothes from when he was a kid and sat with chichi and asked "why don't you get in your child hood clothes you amazing woman?"
" Don't worry I will you cute man/Saiyan!!" Chichi the headed to the room and changed they sat down and then chichi said "wanna go out on a date outside" Goku replied with "sure" his mouth stuffed with sushi. They headed to the tree in there backyard and chichi sat down. They smiled and hugged.