Chapter 2

Anna's POV:

Anna's POV:

"So this is the library," she spoke as we entered a large room which was filled to the rim by books. My jaw dropped as I was so overwhelmed by everything this school had to offer. "But don't worry, I don't think you'll want to be in here. I'm guessing you'll be hanging with us from now on. This is honestly the first time I've stepped in here for years." She confessed. I nodded in delight , ignoring everything that she said apart from that I'll be hanging with them. I don't know whether she noticed, but I let out a sigh of relief. Thank god I've made some friends. We continued walking deeper in the room full of books. There wasn't anyone there apart from three boys, probably the same age as me- 18 perhaps? Skylar had realised I was looking at them and cleared her throat,

"Don't mind them, Anna. They're just losers who have nothing better to do with their lives." I looked at her in disgust, but she wasn't looking at me anymore.

Instead, she had skipped to a guy and leant in to kiss him.

"I've been looking for you everywhere, babe. Who knew I would find you HERE?!" He said. He was quite tall and had his hair in a small man bun.

"I know, I'm just showing this new girl around," when she said this, their eyes had moved in my direction, "Connor meet Anna; Anna, Connor." I nodded in greeting and looked away. My gaze trailed back onto one of the boys who had his homework out in front of him and the back of his head facing me, until Skylar started to talk.

"Hey, do you wanna see something hilarious?" She asked. I nodded excitedly, as I was quite intrigued to what she was going to do. She walked over to the guy I was staring at and crept up on him. Was she going to do what I thought she was going to do? She held a firmer grip onto the pot of piping noodles she had in her hand. I gasped, in shock. Do I stop her? Should I warn him? But I didn't. I watched silently, unable to move my legs until she actually did it. She had tipped the noodles until they were out of the pot and onto the poor boys head. He cursed in pain as he jumped up from his chair.

"Run!" Skylar shouted as they shot away from the scene and out of the room, kicking his books whilst they were running. As soon as they were out of sight, I raced to the boy and helped him up. Damn, that must've burnt his head really bad.

"A-are you Ok?" I asked, still in shock of what I just saw. He shyly looked at me and nodded at me, unable to lock eyes with mine. I looked into his hazel eyes- water was gathering in them. What the hell was wrong with me?! Why did I let that happen to him?!

I lead him to the first aid room, and by that I mean he went there and I folllowed, since I wasn't completely sure where it actually was. I saw a clear burn on his forehead.

"Please can I have an ice pack for..." I paused, realising something, "I'm sorry. I didn't ask for your name."

"It's Justin, Justin Bieber." He mumbled, wiping away some excess noodles on his T-shirt. I pulled a small smile.

"Right, Justin." I said. The woman there gave me an ice pack and I carefully put it on his forehead. He flinched at first, but then relaxed.

"Does it feel better?" I asked.

"Yes, thank you." He responded.

He brushed away a hair which was in his eyes. His hair was formed into a small quiff and he was wearing a ripped jeans and red trainers.

"I'm Anna, by the away. And I'm sorry I didn't stop them sooner, I'm new to this school." I apologised, looking down at my shoes. He chuckled silently at what I said, which made me furrow my eyebrows.

"Thank you, but no one usually even looks at me when this happens. You're the first." He whispered, still not making any eye contact with me. My temper was boiling. What's wrong with this school? They just let this happen?

"Well, I'll see you around, Justin. I have Maths next. I'll be late." I said, gathering my books together and making my way to my locker to get out a calculator which I'd forgotten. I looked back at him as I left and his eyes were finally on me. But then, they left to the ground again.

Of all the friends I could've chosen, why did I have to choose bullies?