Sally's Little Playmate (Creepypasta fanfic)

Chapter 1-
The Fifth Nightmare this Week....now I'm seeing things?

Help......please help me......I can't take any more of this torture.....

"Haha haha, you actually think I'd ever let you go? You really must be stupid, and I'm the younger one! Haha haha!"

"Please! I'm begging you!!!", finally I've awoken from my 5th nightmare this week. I've been continuously having the same one about being in a dungeon tortured by this little girl.Funny thing is, I don't know who she is. I've never seen her before in my life.

"Oh my gosh, Anna if you don't stop screaming in the middle of the night! Why are you lying on the ground?",my mom asks then shakes her head," Never mind just keep it down and go to bed. You have to get ready for school in a few hours,get as much sleep as you can",then she walks out the room.

I turn to my alarm clock,1:16 AM. I don't wanna go back to sleep and risk seeing her again. I pick up my phone and text Miranda,my best friend. She's probably up doing who knows what with the next cute boy she sees.I love that girl to death but she's a ho. Always sleeping with someone, and always getting pregnant. But that doesn't bother her.She'll just get another abortion.

Me:who is it this time slut?
Miranda:Johnny Keller. Gives head like a pro ^-^
Me:I don't need to know that. anyway tell him to get out and you get your nasty self cleaned and dressed. I NEED YOU.
Miranda: Yes ma'am. Where?
Me: Spot MAMA MIA

I get dressed in my favorite gray skinny jeans and throw on a black teen titans t shirt and a gray sweatshirt then grab my black backpack I fill with all kinds of snacks and goodies. After that I put on my black and white pumas and jump out my window to go meet Miranda at one of our 5 secret hideouts in town.

Spot MAMA MIA is an abandoned pizza place down the street from my house. Me and Miranda go there whenever we have to talk about shirt going on in our miserable lives. I bring the snacks and she brings the drinks and we spend time there getting drunk and complaining. She knows about my nightmares so whenever I need her she's there.

I walk into the spot. Miranda's already there."It was that little brat. She was on your dream again?"

"Yeah. How'd you know?"

"Fifth time this week. Lucky guess. Gosh you interrupted me in the middle of such a wonderful-"

"I don't wanna hear about it. Anyway I got a headache. You got the stuff?",I say as I sit down on a chair left here when the place was abandoned. The people left 4 chairs, 2 tables, and a working freezer. Miranda and I put ice cream in there for whenever we want some.

"Here, I don't know why you gotta be so bitchy. I'm not the one haunting you in your sleep.",she says as she tosses the bottle at me. I catch it,open it, and chug it down like my life depended on it.

"Damn, calm down!",she snatches the bottle away from me,"Crazy ass".

"Ha, in the flesh!",I grin but it quickly turns to a frown. Right there behind Miranda was that devilish little girl from my dream with a knife in her hand waving,the knife pointed at Miranda."Miranda,look behind you!!!!"

"What?", Miranda says as she turns around,"I don't see anything."

"You don't see her about to kill you? She just hid the knife behind her back and is smiling,waving at you!"

"Okay,I think you're being paranoid.No more to drink,okay?"

"I'm not drunk and she's right there! Can't you see her?"

"No I can't.I'm taking you home okay?"

"C'mon let's get out of here before she attacks!!!",I grab Miranda's arm and we both start to run I was planning to run to another hideout but Miranda grabbed me and dragged me to my house."Miranda,what are you doing?"

"You're being crazy and it's kinda freaking me out.Go home and calm down.I'll see you first period okay?",she gives me a reassuring smile and walks away.But I was not reassured. I saw that little girl try to kill my best friend! I'm not crazy!

DARK HEART:well that was the first chapter. this is my first story so don't judge okay? see ya later creepybuddies!