Chapter 15- The Light

I awoke in a bed of a room that wasn't mine. I didn't know whose room it was. Confused, I left the room, but was greeted with a long dark hallway. I walked down the hallway but it seems the father i walked the longer it got. I saw a light. I ran towards it. The hallway got longer. I kept running and running until i jumped towards the light and gasped.

"Anna...Anna!! Anna wake up, I'm here! Anna!!!"

I open my eyes to meet Jeff's and his panicked expression.

He spoke fast,"oh my god, are you okay? Your heartbeat got fast and then you just stopped breathing and i didn't know what to do I didn't wanna give you mouth to mouth because I wasn't sure if you'd hate me, and I really don't want you to hate me, I'm sorry I love...," he hesitated," ...playing video games with you."

I smiled, "I'm fine Jeff I just wanna go home now." He nodded and we walked back.

Back at my house, Masky, Hoodie, and Toby stood out front. Masky was smoking, Hoodie was fiddling with a camcorder, and Toby was trying to make conversation with the both, unsuccessfully. When Toby saw me and Jeff, he ran over.

"S-Sup dudes," Toby said, and Jeff walked past him very disinterested. Toby caught onto this and threw a hatchet at him purposefully missing and hitting my door.

"Do you want to start shit man?!" Jeff growled and walked towards Toby holding a knife to his neck. Toby laughed between tics and held the other hatchet to Jeff's neck. "Just looking for a little fun," Toby giggled. Masky interjected,"find another battleground idiots, we're in the open." Jeff and Toby smirked to each other and put down their weapons.

"Mansion, tomorrow at dawn, don't be late," Jeff said. "Lets do night, me and Anna have a mission that can only be done in the morning," Toby replied.

"A mission, what mission," I interrupted. Toby smiled,"Your first official one, I'll text you the information tonight." I nodded and everyone left.

As soon as I get in my bed, I get a text.

Unknown: yo, its toby
Me: hey, whats this about a mission?
Toby: i was gonna send u it but I've been instructed to fill you in in person, because of government spies
Me: works for me, where should we meet?
Toby: ill pick u up, wear black, no bright colors
Me: right so wear my rainbow my little pony apparel right? Lol
Toby: yeah dont forget a highlighter jacket XD
Me: as you wish XD
Toby: gnite, dont forget to make me waffles
Me: i never mentioned that
Toby: i thought you might have gone with it, pwease :3
Me: I'll see what i can do ;)
Toby: best partner ever, nite
Me:nite