Chapter 1 - Old friends and new beginnings.

Narrator's POV

"What's up shawshank?" The Australian blurted out as Beca finally stumbled in at 2am after her big debut.
"What? You're still up?" She retorted. The many sleepless nights recently had caught up to her and the bags under her eyes were bigger than Amy's suitcases.
"Look, vanilla tart, I've been really worried lately, you haven't really said much the entire tour. Come on you're Beca f-ing Mitchell, the big BM when can we have the old you back?" The mention of the tart nickname that seemed to stick, brought back the memories of that night. The bees, the terrible jokes of Theo, the set up Khalid had and the way Chloe had felt her up to hide her jealousy. Chloe, the thought of the ginger caused an outbreak of a small smirk on her face - "Beca, what's going on? Is it Chloe?" Amy's voice snapped her back to reality and the cruel realisation that any chances she had of helping Chloe with her college experimentation were gone.
"Yeah I'm good, sorry."
"I saw you leave with Theo earlier, did you get you some?"
"Oh god no, that guy is a creep. Too much eye contact."
"So where'd you go? Strip club?"
"Amy, I don't swing that way." She finally faced her. "You know I'm not a one night stand kinda girl anyway."
"Okay bitch, imma head back to my place and drop a smash, possibly a whole album." As she was heading out the door she ran back to the bed and gestures to a big black duffle, "Here's a little payback for the last few years." Before making her way out and closing the door behind her.
"I swear to god that girl is gonna get me arrested again some day." Beca walked over to the bed and picked up the duffle with the intent of going to bed before realising the duffle felt empty. She cracked it open to find a check for a $1,000,000 and a card. 'To the best little DJ,

I know you're not one for emotions but I'll miss the constant humming back home and good luck in the music industry, not that you'll need it.

Fat Amy'

She didn't want to let it but a silent tear ran down her cheek and fell onto the floor, this was the official end of the bellas as she knew them. They'd all left now.

This is my very first story or fanfic so please go easy on me but if you have any comments or would like to point out any errors, they're greatly appreciated. Tell me what you wanna happen.