10

Start song now🔥
Song: Dark Knight - Trippie Redd ft Travis Scott
This chapter has fighting so if you dont like it dont like it dont read :)
Jaeden
I walk into the school to see everyone crowed around the main hall. I try to peak but im too freaking short. "Yeah get him Wyatt!" I heard someone yell Wyatt? What's he doing? I push people out of the way. I saw something I never thought I'd see. Wyatt beating the shit out of Dylan.
Wyatt
I got to school early to talk to Dylan. I need to tell him what happened yesterday. I walk up to him by his locker "Hi Villion" I say "um its Dylan" he looked at me "oh um sorry
I just need to talk to you about Jaeden" I told him looking down. "Alright tell me?" he closed his locker and looked at me. "I kissed Jaeden...." I said. He didn't say anything to me he punched me. "What the hell O'brien!" I held my jaw in pain. "Why would you kiss my boyfriend!!?!" he yelled "because I could treat him 10x better than you ever could" I smirked. He was about to punch me but I stopped his hand punched him. I pushed him on the ground "you still got shit to say Dillard?" he shook his head no. I punched his face hard multiple more times until I felt someone push me off. "Wyatt stop!" he screamed. It was Jaeden. "Oleff,O'brien my office. Now" the principal yelled. Oops.

Oof this is one of my favorite chapters