13

Start song now
Song: Betrayed- Lil Xan
Trigger warning?: Drugs
Wyatt
I walked up to Jeremy's apartment and knocked on the door 3 times. Chosen opened the door. "Oh hey Wyatt! What're you doing here?" he asked his head peaking out the door. "Im here to see Jeremy" I said he nodded and took me upstairs. "I didn't know you rolled like that oleff" Chosen said referring to the drugs. "Its just weed not cocaine" I laughed a bit. He stopped in front of the door. "Alright here's Jeremy" he smiled. I said a quiet thanks and walked in. "Hey Oleff" Jeremy said taking out his case. "What do ya need?" he asked. "Weed" I said and gave him the money from Noah. He handed me the bag. "Nice seeing you again Oleff. Maybe we could hang soon" Jeremy smiled. "Of course" I smiled "thanks" I said walking out.
Jaeden
I walked into Wyatts house to smell something terrible. I can walk in whenever cause im his best friend Lmao. I busted through the door to see Wyatt smoking. "What the fuck are you doing" I yelled. "Smoking what does it look like?" he rolled his eyes definitely stoned.  "Where did you get that?!" I whisper yelled. "From Jeremy, Jack said that's where he gets his and only for 90 bucks!" he smiled inhaling it. "Ugh whatever talk to me when you're not high and the Wyatt I know and love" I rolled my eyes slaming the door. I don't know why but tears started forming. What's happening to him. What's happening to us.

Are yall walking out i am