SUPPORT GROUP ( OPEN )

TITLE: SUPPORT GROUPLOVE INTEREST: noneTIMELINE: Season 1OC NAME: Valentina GettyFACE CLAIM: Marisa Tomei*

LOVE INTEREST: none
TIMELINE: Season 1
OC NAME: Valentina Getty
FACE CLAIM: Marisa Tomei*

PLOT BY: spiiderwoman

TAKEN BY:

DESCRIPTION:
it's not necessarily a monetary thing, but it's a support group.

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

VALENTINA GETTY is a retired Navy SEALs member. She's been struggling to adjust back into society after being away for such a long time. With all of her anxiety and PTSD, she's scared to attend any of her children's sports competitions or recitals. She's even scared to walk into the VA.

That was until Valentina met Penelope, someone who could understand her. Penelope introduces her own challenges as being newly separated and dealing with her own depression and anxiety. It shines a new light on Valentina, especially when she has a chance to redeem herself as a mother and a wife.

All Valentina needed to be was her own personal support group.

NOTES:

VALENTINA IS ITALIAN-AMERICAN, she doesn't always speak English. She speaks Italian a lot of the time, especially when she is upset.

– Valentina has PTSD, do not change that. Most people who come back from the war have PTSD. DO NOT MAKE PTSD SEEM LIKE A SMALL ISSUE.

– Valentina is married, with children. She has at least three. You can make her have as many children as you want, but she does have children. None of them, however, are younger than 12.

– Valentina does not like to talk about her personal life, or her time in the war. It makes her upset.

– She works as a stay at home mom.

– Valentina struggles with a steady income.

( kenzie )