4. Your first date together

Jaymi- Whenever you were with Jaymi you tried something new. You loved being Jaymi! Today he was going to take you out on your first date. You were really excited because everyday with Jaymi was different and fun. You found out he was going to take you to an aquarium. You had never been to one before and you thought it would be quite boring, but you never know with Jaymi. When you both got there you couldn't stop laughing, Jaymi was so funny. 'Oh my god!' He said. 'What?' You said sounding really scared. 'The glass down there just broke and there's sharks in there' He said, pointing. You suddenly became really scared and got closer to Jaymi. Jaymi began laughing. 'What's funny?' You said, confused. 'You should have seen you! You were really shocked' He said. 'Jaymi!' You shouted. He grabbed your waist and spun you around. 'I was funny though' He replied as you both laughed. You figured out that aquariums arnt actually boring, especially with Jaymi!

Josh- Josh was taking you out on a date tonight. He arranged to go to the cinema. You loved watching new movies. Josh bought some popcorn and some drinks for you both to share. 'Thank you' You said as he handed you a drink. 'Let's go in' He said. 'What are we seeing?' You asked. 'You will find out when it starts' He replied. You where hoping it want going to be a scary film as you would probably get scared and embarrass yourself in front of Josh. As the film started you could feel the tension.  Its going to be a scary film you said to yourself. As the film went on you could feel it getting scarier. Josh could see you were scared. 'Babe, you okay?' He asked, putting his arm around you. 'Yeah' You replied. He could see that you weren't and bought you closer to him. For the rest of the film you stayed in Joshes arms.

George- 'I'm so going to beat you at this' George said. 'No, everyone knows I'm the best at bowling' You replied as you winked at George. 'Okay, we will see when we get there' He replied. You had only been bowling a few times and that had been with your parents. You had always beat them as they weren't very good. Today you were determined to get a strike and beat George.  George let you go first. You threw the ball. It slowed down as it got closer to the pins. You had nocked 5 over, you did another try. You finally had knocked them all down. George had a go he did a little better than you, but you didn't care. You were having fun. After a few goes you finally got a strike! You were so happy. George gave you a massive monkey hug. 'Well done' He said as he hugged you. At the end of the game you won. George did let you win a bit though. He was happy that you were happy.

JJ- JJ was taking you out for a meal for your first date with him. You got dressed up for the date and you looked perfect! JJ picked you up early and took you to this beautiful restaurant! It looked really posh. JJ pulled out a chair for you to sit down on. 'Thank you' You said as you sat down. The waiter came over and gave you both a menu. You looked at the menu and saw there was so much to choose from. You chose your favourite food and told the waiter what you wanted along with what JJ wanted. While you waited for the food you both had a drink and talked. The food finally arrived, it looked very well presented and tasted lovely. When you had finished eating all the food,the bill came. You went to get your purse out to pay. JJ then got his wallet out and said 'I'm paying for you' . 'No JJ you don't have to.' You replied. 'But I want to' JJ then said as he handed the money to the waiter. He then gave you a little smile and you smiled back.

-Comment the name of the boy name (s) of your fave.

-Comment requests.

Check out my the vamps preferences!

-Georgia♡