Harley lynn quinn

Hello, my name is Harley lynn quinn, I am eighteen, twin sister to Harley mae quinn and we are the thing left in the world of harley quinn, and this is my story. Let's start the story with who is my sister's and mine parents. Our parents story is much different than any other kids' parents. Because of a science experiment with our parents we were able to have three biological parents, we have one mom and two dads. It started out as a love triangle, before we were born our mom, Harleen Quinzel became a therapist at arkham asylum. There she only had two clients, her first one was one of our dads , The Joker, and her second one was our now adopted sister, Poison Ivy. She had a immediate loving connection towards The Joker, and a immediate motherly connection to Poison Ivy. Then whenever joker showed immense improvement, he used my mom to help him escape, and once he got out he used the electrocuting shockers to make her mind as crazy as his. Then him, Harleen, and poison escaped arkham, and once they got out they went to ACE Chemicals and asked Harleen if she would do anything for him, and she replied "yes, of course" he said " then jump into this pit of acid and become like me and we will be together forever.  

She agrees to and dives in completely forgetting that she can't swim, and the Joker had to jump in to save her. Once he saves her, she decided she wanted to change her name from Harleen katerina Quinzel to Harley jinx lana quinn because, when she was harleen katerina quinzel she was the good girl that followed all the rules but now she's harley jinx lana quinn and she decided that she was  not going to be forced to follow any rules. Then when Joker, Harley, and Poison went to their house which was a white mansion in front of the Hollywood sign. 

                                                                      one month later

Joker was on a mission in the amazon forest with Poison to work with her powers.  While they were deep in the amazon forest, Harley was sitting in her garden when Batman came by to talk to her.   Weird as it was to her she felt the same loving connection that she felt with the Joker and with Batman, so once Joker and Poison got back that evening Harley told both of them about it and they were fine with it. Two months later both Batman and Joker were happily married to Harley, and they all adopted Poison Ivy as their daughter. They then volunteered to help a scientist with a expirement to make more than two parents the biological parents to a child.  Nine months later on July 1st, 2000 at 12:00 P.M. Harley mae quinn and Harley lynn quinn were born to Harley Jinx Lana Quinn and the Joker Ace and Batman.

The picture at the top is what Harley Lynn was wearing