story 8

(starsetmetzger ive been rping with this amazing person fallow then and we madr up some oc two are the child of tom and tom so yay)

Tom and tord where happily married and even had two kids twins toby and timmy.

*tord pov*

I slept happily cuddling my loving husband tom and our little angles the i felt a shift,  "papa?" I heard call out it was timmy he was absalutly adorable when he called me papa "papa wake up you said that we will go to the park." Timmy whines i chuckle "yes i did but you havent had breakfast" timmy pouts "YAY FOOD" toby chirps i laugh and sat up "tommie" i cooed "yes yes im getting up" my love smiles.
We ate timmy eating insanely fast wonder why he was so egar we make it to the park timmy bolted to the swing there was a little boy with purple eyes while toby goes to the sandbox i smiles and sigh "omg tord look" tom squeals pointing to...... Timmy?  Oh no the boy and timmy perious timmy where holding hands "tord dont freak out there little kids its cute" tom sighs "yeah but its my baby" i whine timmy runs over giggling holding the boys lance "papa mama this is lance and were getting married" timmy chirps no....  "Aww hi" tom sqweals the lance boy waves shyly as timmy rubs his nose on the boys cheek the two giggling okay they are cute.

*timeskip third pov*

Timmy and lance where still dating there were a cute couple and were super close now with toby he had a crush on this boy named ashtin.
"You should ask him out" lance stated toby blushes "fine" he groans "great we can have a double date" lance smiles and goes to his boyfriend and they walk to class
Toby goes to his crush "heeeeey ashtin" toby said going to a short curvy plump boy / girl toby didnt care they smiles "toby" they chrip "i was wondering will you go on a date with me" toby said quickly and blushing ashtin blushes then smiles "yes"
They started dating

(Sorry its short but i hope you like it and starsetmetzger duuuuuude your amazing never forget that and i love chattin with ya frien)