story one

School
Hell
Their the same thing everyone hates me and it's stupid but at least I have Matt and edd
I walk to my locker fireflies playing in my ear buds it's a mash with holding onto you it's good I open my locker and a small red note flew out I grab it on the front of the onvlope has 'to tom ridewell' what I open the letter
Dear thomas
I love you I love everything about you but you hate me and it hurts that you do course I'm madly in love with you every part of you is amazing
I love you
T.L
I stare at the letter confused out of my mind they love me someone loves me I look around the footsteps I shut my locker and walk to the lunch room
"OOOH SOMEONE HAS A CRUSH ON YOU" edd and Matt yelled I covered their mouths then HE came over tord Larson I growled "what the hell do YOU want" I hissed "I wanna talk to you" he said a faint blush? On his face tom shook it off "about what" tom groaned "I want us to be alone" tord said tom sighs and gets up and fallows tord outside "did you get a letter" tord asked tom nodded "I need it" tord pleaded I raised a eyebrow "why" I asked he blushed and looked away "I just do a friend of mine likes you and he wanted it back so he can give it to you in real life" tord said "oh but that--" he cuts me off "off I know but he's just to nervous to come up to you and say it out loud and he lost the pen he used to write the letter" tord explained "okay I guess" I said reaching in my pocket and handed him the letter "thank you tom" he smiles and walks over to his table I walked over to mine "what was that about" edd asked "he wanted the letter I got so he can give it to the person they gave it to me so they can tell me in person" I tell them "that seems... Weird" Matt says "not really I mean maybe he wants to face his fears" edd said Matt and I nod "I guess that makes sense" I said as I nod I look in the comes of my eye and see tord pushed by one of his friends Gabriel I think "um hello again me and my friend were wondering if you wanted to go to a party at my place tomorrow" tord said a bit nervous edd smiles "that sounds fun I'm in" edd said "me too" Matt nods I sigh "I guess I'll go to"
I was work on a project with my partner she was interesting she had a girlfriend that I'm friends with so I picked her she's nice but really shy she moved a bit of her dyed blue hair out of her face her hair was also shaved on one side she had an eyebrow stud and her ears where covered in piercings for how mean she looks she's a sweet heart like her girlfriend "so you take the square root of 234 to find x" she goes on with the math problem "so are you going to the party" I asked her she looks over at me and groans "yeah Malaysia is taking me" she groan I laugh "yeah I'm going too" I smiled she gives me a shy smile "I thought you hated tord" she said placing her chin on her hand "yeah but edd and Matt are going" I sighed and she laughed "oh I see Malaysia cya around tom" she said grabbing her bag and walking up to the girl with the brown ponytail and green eyes and walked away.
It was the next day I walked to my locker I looked from the corner of my eye to see a girl with brown hair tied up with a red ribbon and green eyes she smiled "morning tom" she cheered "morning mal" I told her "so your going to the party tonight right chesh told me" she asked I nodded "okay if you need a ride tell me" she said walking off I nodded.
The day was boring but I was now at the part I sigh and hop out of the car with Matt and edd we walk inside the music was blaring everyone was drunk and dancing or talking I walk over to the drink the whole place smelled like alcohol I see tord walk up to me he looked sober "hey tom" he smiled I nod then he blushes and digs through his pockets and pulled out... The note and handed it to me "here" he said not looking at me and blushing I grab it from his hand "you wrote this" I asked he nodded "I know you don't like me back" tord was cut off by me kissing him his eyes widen but soon he we soon broke the kiss "I like you too" I admitted blushing "really " he said surprised I nodded "so will you be my boyfriend" he asked blushing I looked up at him and nodded he hugged me tightly then we shared a kiss I smile softly he laughs softly "wow I can't believe it" he smiles "believe it now tord" I laughed he does too we them just t hung around the party talking.