two

moodboard:

credit: IG/ moodboard_aesthetic_

outfit:

remi and the guys were cruising around town when they came to a sudden halt and pulled over

"fresh meat" henry said gesturing over to a fat kid walking out of the library, he looked startled enough already.

"you guys stay here" henry said as he ran up behind a statue type thing and hid there. the kid walked by as henry said something to him, making the kid turn around, then started running away. all the guys in the car started to laugh and hurried to get out.

"you're just gonna leave me here?" remi whines and grabbed victors wrist.

"babe, i'll be right back it won't be long" he kissed her cheek quickly and rushed over to the kid torturing him.

she sat in the car as she teared up, hearing the screaming from the poor kid. she stared out the window and could see henry pull out his knife and started something that he's never done before by cutting into his stomach. at this point she started crying, wondering what's wrong with them and why she hangs out with them.

she couldn't bare to watch so she jumped out of the car and started speed walking away.

the kid pushed henry as he fell back and the kid fell down off the bridge, tumbling down the hill. henry got back up and jumped down, along with belch and patrick. victor was about to but he saw remi speed walking away.

he took and quickly looked at his friends down the hill, henry had lost his dads knife and was scavenging through the leaves. victor took off after remi to go get her.

"where are you going" he said calmly and in a whining manner some how after he just helped torture a kid. he latched on to her wrist as she jolted back facing him. he saw her eyes were all red and had mascara stains under her eyes.

he pulled her into a tight hug, stroking his hands through her soft hair as she cried into his chest.

"why do you have to do this" remi mumbled.