three

moodboard:

outfit:

—————————————

—————————————

victor had his arms wrapped around her waist as they sat on the couch waiting for the guys to show up to have a movie night. remi was still kinda mad about the situation but victor didn't think much of it and pushed it behind him. she had her hand on the remote surfing through the very few channels on the tv while vic has his head tucked into the crook of her neck, on the verge of falling asleep.

remi was wearing a pair of comfy joggers, with her normal glasses and vic's over sized hoodie and her hair tired up into a bun.

every time she would move from her leg falling asleep over being uncomfortable, vic would latch on tighter and groan, making her giggle a bit.

the doorbell rang (ha) as victor stood up and dragged his feet to the door. remi ended up laying down on the couch, considering it was 12am at this point.

he opened the door, revealing henry and belch as they walked into the living room and exchanged hellos.

"no patrick?" remi asked them ask victor laid on top of her making her groan.

"he's probably just sick or something" henry said trying to avoid the subject.

"or his missing! i keep telling you he's missing. he never came home after we almost killed that kid, never was seen again.." belch blurted out, making her stomach drop.

"oh wow" she responded.

"yea there's even posters out on telephone poles all ready, 'missing - patrick hocksetter'" belch said while stealing the popcorn bucket out of henry's hands and taking a hand full and gobbling it down.

"dude stop you're scaring her" henry whispered to him but she couldn't hear him over victor and her trying to adjust themselves on the small couch, as victor laid between her and the couch, pulling her tight against him as his hand slithered around her waist.

"what movie are we watching?" henry asked.

————————————

she woke up to vic still latched onto her, they both passed out in the middle of the movie last night. it was about 11am and she needed to be at the quarry around 12.